OR-Logic & Storage Chest

Reaction score
    Hello,

when the storage-block is empty I want a a zero signal and one when something is in it - How can I do this?

I read a tutorial where I have to place / connect the OR-Logic to the storage-block - but it does not read the chest.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Currently, the logic doesn't read when players(and factories?) modify the contents of chests, only when they are modified by the chest's auto pull feature. You'll need to set up another chest that will be the player's input and slave it to the chest with logic on it, and have the master chest auto pull the items you want it to have.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Currently, the logic doesn't read when players(and factories?) modify the contents of chests, only when they are modified by the chest's auto pull feature. You'll need to set up another chest that will be the player's input and slave it to the chest with logic on it, and have the master chest auto pull the items you want it to have.
    Yeah it's a bug. It wasn't like that when the feature was first introduced. The work around is such a pain in the arse.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Activation blocks are also affected by adjacent storage. I believe the activation block is ON when there are free slots and OFF when all slots are taken.