Opposite of corner

Reaction score
    We have blocks

We have wedges

We have a hepta

And we have the diametrically opposite tetra

We have the corner

But where is the diametrically opposite hull block for the corner?

Recently I've had a few cases in my builds where a shape diametrically opposite to a corner would be extremely useful!

I apologise if this has been suggested already, I wasn't able to find one for this.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    The only way I've found to get what I think you're asking for is to use a docked entity.

Reaction score
    The only way I've found to get what I think you're asking for is to use a docked entity.
    How would a docked entity achieve this?

This is what I mean

If that helps clear it up?

The easiest example I can think of

It would go in this space

And would keep the corner.

For example, it wouldn't do this

Or this

So it would look like this in usage (excuse my poor photo editing abilities)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Antikristianos

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    It's done by having two corner blocks occupying the same block space. I'll see if I can get a pic.

Ta da:

Last edited:
    Reactions: TheOriginalBIT
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I agree with this. However, perhaps they could be a slider shift from the normal version instead of taking up a separate slot. Personally I think they need to just combine hull shapes into one block that cycles between different shape in build mode with say, the arrow keys. In the mean time, I want double sided heptas to that i can have thinner slanty walls.

Reaction score
    It's done by having two corner blocks occupying the same block space. I'll see if I can get a pic.

Ta da:
    Oh nice! I didn't even think of that. Looks like it will be a good workaround for now

I agree with this. However, perhaps they could be a slider shift from the normal version instead of taking up a separate slot. Personally I think they need to just combine hull shapes into one block that cycles between different shape in build mode with say, the arrow keys. In the mean time, I want double sided heptas to that i can have thinner slanty walls.
    Yeah I was thinking about other alternatives, and I definitely do like the idea of a single hull block and using things like paints to colour them and other ways to make the other shapes. It just has to be easy enough that you can make the shapes you need, but also be able to make a factory which would be able to mass produce the blocks. If the modding API was around I'd consider playing around with some options for it all.