Open Letter to Lazarus Imperium Refugees V2

Reaction score
    Flaming I
    It has long been foretold that Lazarus Imperium would once again return to the ashes like a phoenix reaching eternal obsolescence. The prophecy has never before been more true. We have seen the rise and fall of this mediocre & rather inactive faction in true style according to its name in biblical text. However, nothing lives forever and we will continue to see this cycle in continuance.

I am here to offer an exit strategy to those vagabonds seeking asylum from the clutches of failing factions who continue on a collision course for adversity and failure. We can offer both protection and a home to those who see themselves worthy of a more independent faction. Do not continue to suffer in the resentment and emotional despair of this failing faction, otherwise it will lead to the dark path of moral corruption.

We recognize that obtaining a position in a worthy faction can be quite challenging, especially with so little to choose from that have even the slightest of objective-based guidance. So we are willing to fast-track your recruitment and conduct a one time acceptance of all those who reply. It will be a decision that will not disappoint you like your formers. With tales of grandeur and excitement we will put the life back into the game that Lazarus stole from you.

Don't continue to let Lazarus suck you dry of your life force, to feed its own reincarnation. Free yourself from the clutches of insanity and move forward with due diligence. Your intelligence is more useful in a faction that has goals, rather than those who seek nothing but stories to enforce their wishful will.​

Reactions: Leanson and Keptick

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Order|Chaos Please consider this a polite warning for your future actions. I am happy that you are refraining from using immature language this time but consider refraining from actions which are specifically targeted to infuriate others. We consider this to be flaming.
    This also applies to everyone else. When someone makes an alt like this to poke at people, ignore them.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    your on my list...
    MrFURB since i technically am one of your commanding officer i order you to report him to our leader.
    get it
    flaming
    cause im jack flames
    but yeah...

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    your on my list
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444708154,1444707521][/DOUBLEPOST]MrFURB since i technically am one of your commanding officer i order you to report him to our leader.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444708198][/DOUBLEPOST]get it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444708228][/DOUBLEPOST]flaming
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444708258][/DOUBLEPOST]cause im jack flames
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444708289][/DOUBLEPOST]but yeah...
    Jesus christ, why would you do this, consider electroshock therapy

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    Every Lazarus member was given full transfer rights immediately upon the creation of the TGT, and was alerted ahead of time before the shutting down of the Lazarus and the eventual creation of a new faction.

The members of the Lazarus were unanimously supportive of the change and are, for the most part, coming along. The same goes for the Shogunate, which was the faction Mariux commanded. However, they even took a vote for further proof of supporting the merge.

There are no 'refugees'. Any members who didn't want to take part in the change were peacefully allowed to leave on their own, without repercussions.

Have a fantastic day.

-MrNature72

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    well he did technically insult us
    Technically, but a biased insult that lacks any actual support is practically not an insult at all. It's just mindless flaming.

Moreover just a waft of air that passes over, dissipates, and is forgotten. But as such, it's no reason not to take a nice, deep breath, and take in the scent. The scent of baseless flaming.

-MrNature72​

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I burst out laughing just from reading the title. GG, well played!

This is surprisingly well written too. For those that don't get it, this is the fifth or so "refugee" thread in the last two years, and the second lazarus refugee thread. It's pretty safe to assume that this is a joke, especially since the faction doesn't exist anymore (and he didn't even say which faction the players would join).

Seriously, drop the salt guys...

Last edited:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    (and he didn't even say which faction the players would join).
    We can offer both protection and a home to those who see themselves worthy of a more independent faction.
    We recognize that obtaining a position in a worthy faction can be quite challenging, especially with so little to choose from that have even the slightest of objective-based guidance. So we are willing to fast-track your recruitment and conduct a one time acceptance of all those who reply.
    Uh... you sure about that? Order|Chaos is a Eurocorp/Ridik account. I think it's pretty obvious which faction people would be joining.

This would be like making an "Open Letter to Odium Pact Refugees" thread when Odium was turned into subfleets of Eurocorp. There are no refugees to begin with.

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Lecic, anyone can make an account and get a picture like that. More so frame ridik and have other place the blame on him, because it's easy to do so. Before you start placing name on this new alt. Show proof, or I am likely to think you have something to do with the post, since you want to imply it's ownership. Furb any chance we get to know who alt it is? having an official mod clear it up will stop the possible posting that will go back and forth is a name isn't officially know.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444752533,1444751939][/DOUBLEPOST]Ridik don't use alts btw lol

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Lecic, anyone can make an account and get a picture like that. More so frame ridik and have other place the blame on him, because it's easy to do so. Before you start placing name on this new alt. Show proof, or I am likely to think you have something to do with the post, since you want to imply it's ownership. Furb any chance we get to know who alt it is? having an official mod clear it up will stop the possible posting that will go back and forth is a name isn't officially know.
    Evidence has certainly pointed towards Order|Chaos being a Ridik alt. It started activity at the same time Ridik was returning (EDIT- but not before he was unbanned), and it certainly acts like Ridik.

It would be nice to have a mod clear things up, though.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yes it would, it doesn't make sense why ridik would make a post on an alt after the faction disbands. If it was an alt of ridik would have posted it before laz disbanded. It just doesn't make sense and doesn't sound smart to do. It pointless for ridik to do so. But it not point less to make it look like he did it. You know.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Yes it would, it doesn't make sense why ridik would make a post on an alt after the faction disbands. If it was an alt of ridik would have posted it before laz disbanded. It just doesn't make sense and doesn't sound smart to do. It pointless for ridik to do so. But it not point less to make it look like he did it. You know.
    1: He's unbanned
    2: That alt is confirmed to be Ridik

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    That information isn't mine to share, I'm afraid. You should ask Ridik and see what he says.

Reactions: AssIn9

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    That information isn't mine to share, I'm afraid. You should ask Ridik and see what he says.
    Furb, that was the wrong call there. You had the authority and the opportunity to clarify things, now you only added to the speculations, flaming and toxicity. Any proof, good or bad, is better than being left in the unknown.

It's an interesting coincidence, though. Ridik comes back, my faction joins up and we get a spy who tries to do a smearjob on us. And this guy shows up now after said spy is removed, doing another smearjob. Why would Ridik not use his main account? Like he cares about what you think about his actions. It's part of his rep not to give a damn about such things. When he makes a statement he leaves no doubt he was the one who made it. This thing, however... compare it with his real posts. Not even close.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    And this guy shows up now after said spy is removed, doing another smearjob.
    I'd just like to point out that Order|Chaos is certainly nowhere near "new." It's been around since Ridik said he was coming back.