Sol Remembrance Community

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10

Welcome To Sol Remembrance!
    With a dedicated administration, growing playerbase, you can expect great things when joining us!

- Administration -

Owner: Centauri

Head Admin: Jack_Roberts(SpartanB145)

Head Website Developer: Centauri

Moderator: Remoblue

Build team:
    1: Centauri
    2: Jack_Roberts
    3: Remoblue

Server Information
    RP Server IP: [173.208.177.66:2244] (Also found on server list)
    Discord: [Discord]
    StarMade Uplink Required!

FEATURES
    • Custom Pirates/Traders
    • Server speed set to 300 (900 with overdrive)
    • 15km Sectors
    • While orbital planet mining is banned, we have severely buffed hand-mining to still allow you to easily get ores from planets!
    • Custom Starting Gear
    • Starter Ships
    • 5,000,000 Starting Credits
    • 100x100x100 Advanced Build Mode Size
    • 25 Sector Jumps using Jumpdrive
    • 1048 Sector Jumps using Warp Gates
    • Warheads have been heavily buffed (x10 damage and 48 block radius)!
    • Blueprint Upload Allowed! (20 Catalog Slots)
    MINING
    When mining, you will find that you will mine less in your own space than in others. We do this to promote mining in others space, therefore causing more player interaction for the defense of said resources. Along with this, asteroid fields do not respawn.

RULES

Website Rules Page

Thank you for taking the time to look at our server, and we hope you will join us in Sol Remembrance!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Nickizzy

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Hmm might give it a whirl...

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    If you're interested, I've got some stuff you could use for your spawn. The spawn station is designed is great for servers looking to make the spawn sector something memorable. Comes with plenty of meeting spaces, rooms, shops, voting chamber, enormous hangar for temporary ship storage and ship building and a couple of docks for capital ships. Let me know if you're interested and I'll pop by and give you a tour.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    WE ARE NOW IN OPEN BETA!
    I have also updated our features!

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN NOT LEAVE SPAWN UNTIL YOU CREATE A CHARACTER APPLICATION!

Reaction score
    Character Name: Sane Mei

Character Age: 31

Character Description:

Typical Human with an average build, what once may have been handsome bodily features have been vandalised by scarring, telling tales of old wounds that have long since healer over, he stands a few centimeters shy of 6 feet in height and has shoulder length jet black hair tied into a rats tail , his eyes are of a reddish amber, they are very bright, almost glowing.

He wears a black leather tunic with a hood and a mask covering his nose and mouth, leather pants and boots all black to go with his tunic, he carries a what appears to be a large fish tooth on a necklace clearly visible around his neck, and wears 2 rings with some "blingy" features.

In his tunic he carries a hybrid energy pistol and has a concealed knife in his sleeve, whenever for self defence or not is hard to say.

Character Backstory:

Once a thug doing violent jobs for a powerful mafia, Sane Mei is now a space pirate, although he prefers the term "Space Rogue" whatever you call him if you see him, it means he is either here to sell you stolen cargo, or to take your cargo, he flies a Baracuda Class Frigate, and usually has a crew with him, so be carefull if you come across him.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Character Name: Sane Mei

Character Age: 31

Character Description:

Typical Human with an average build, what once may have been handsome bodily features have been vandalised by scarring, telling tales of old wounds that have long since healer over, he stands a few centimeters shy of 6 feet in height and has shoulder length jet black hair tied into a rats tail , his eyes are of a reddish amber, they are very bright, almost glowing.

He wears a black leather tunic with a hood and a mask covering his nose and mouth, leather pants and boots all black to go with his tunic, he carries a what appears to be a large fish tooth on a necklace clearly visible around his neck, and wears 2 rings with some "blingy" features.

In his tunic he carries a hybrid energy pistol and has a concealed knife in his sleeve, whenever for self defence or not is hard to say.

Character Backstory:

Once a thug doing violent jobs for a powerful mafia, Sane Mei is now a space pirate, although he prefers the term "Space Rogue" whatever you call him if you see him, it means he is either here to sell you stolen cargo, or to take your cargo, he flies a Baracuda Class Frigate, and usually has a crew with him, so be carefull if you come across him.
    Excellent description! Your back story is a little lacking, but it is acceptable. ;)

Cleared for release from spawn.

Reaction score
    IGN: Dorito
    Character Name: Dorito???
    Character Age: 37
    Character Race: Red Dwarf Human
    Character Description: 5'2 and fragile build, see through paleness, arrogant in his ships, and unneccesary spendings
    Character Backstory: Raised in a very wealthy family, he was sent away in an emergency escape craft when pirates
    attacked his home station, and the vessel malfunctioned, and launched him into the depths of space, forced to start
    anew among those he considered "pesants"

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Character Name: Dorito???
    Character Description: 5'2 and fragile build, see through paleness, arrogant in his ships, and unneccesary spendings
    Character Backstory: Raised in a very wealthy family, he was sent away in an emergency escape craft when pirates
    attacked his home station, and the vessel malfunctioned, and launched him into the depths of space, forced to start
    anew among those he considered "pesants"
    Your name needs to be relevent to the species of your choice, and the name "Dorito" has no relevance to a Red Dwarf Human. Also, if the lack of a very detailed Description, I can not accept that character backstory. Please expand the depth of your backstory, and make both your IGN and character name be a human name.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Quinton Drayton
    anew among those he considered "pesants", he lost everything except for his trusty armor, medical pod, and damaged
    escape ship. Quinton was unknowingly followed by the pirates who destroyed his home, and was captured just after he turned the age of 20, and was forced
    to work as a pirate for 17 years and worked up to right hand man of the captian, on the eve of M'Catai a ancient
    pirate celebration, he killed the captian, and successfully blamed it on another crew member, Dorian Leath, and
    executed him to his crew's enjoyment, and while the crew was fast asleep from a long night of drinking, he disabled
    life support, and avenged his family by killing the men that took away his life. Quinton has a long, lonely road
    ahead of him, and he will have to recreate his old life, and create a easy lifestyle for him to die in lonliness.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Character Name: Quinton Drayton
    anew among those he considered "pesants", he lost everything except for his trusty armor, medical pod, and damaged
    escape ship. Quinton was unknowingly followed by the pirates who destroyed his home, and was captured just after he turned the age of 20, and was forced
    to work as a pirate for 17 years and worked up to right hand man of the captian, on the eve of M'Catai a ancient
    pirate celebration, he killed the captian, and successfully blamed it on another crew member, Dorian Leath, and
    executed him to his crew's enjoyment, and while the crew was fast asleep from a long night of drinking, he disabled
    life support, and avenged his family by killing the men that took away his life. Quinton has a long, lonely road
    ahead of him, and he will have to recreate his old life, and create a easy lifestyle for him to die in lonliness.
    Ah, much better!
    My only request is that your IGN be "Quinton Drayton, which we can talk about on the discord.

Anyways, you are clear to leave spawn.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    IGN: Ixalite

Character Name: Axel Ixalite

Race: Un-augmented human, no allegiance, gene mod for long life.

Description: A vigorous older man, Axel's pale blue eyes have seen the universe many times. His dark brown hair is now greying at the temples, but he still keeps it combed neatly. He is about 6'1" in height, with a ramrod straight back that speaks of years of military service. He habitually reaches for a collar com stud when speaking on the radio, forgetting that that was a feature of a previous uniform.

Character Backstory:

Axel Ixalite started as a trader, many years ago. So many years ago in fact, that it has ceased to have much meaning, and he himself has no idea. Back in this day, Earth was in constant contact with her daughter colonies, and the human Genome was a constant throughout known space. (about 6 systems) (Era of the first RP server in starmade, 2012 )

He eventually grew his small trading company into a larger, more powerful operation, and as governments changed, he grew to involve himself in government to a greater and greater extent. In an effort to quell his involvement, he was inducted into the Lunaris Navy as a Commodore, and charged with defense of the "western" sectors against the Solaris threat that never seemed to actually materialize. Later dubbed the "wet firecracker war" he nonetheless gave many years of valiant service to a government that later came collapsing down amid bids of various planets for independence, and held his region together and kept it secure when so many other systems fell to anarchy. (Vivicitus RP server, 2013)

Ixalite remained in government as a sort of long-lived elder statesman, trying to keep safe and guide the people in his region, and every generation or so was placed back in charge of the military, at various ranks. It was at the time when his country was known as "Ephebe" that Axel accepted the prime minister's chair. New threats were emerging, and his backwater rimside few systems were in serious danger of being overwhelmed. Another multi-system pollitical group, the Rendii had recently been wiped out by forces unknown, and their survivors were fleeing en mass to Ephebian space. Weakened by pirates and internal strife, the Ephebian systems finally fell prey to the same autonomous drone fleets that had destroyed the Rendii. (Tectum Clementia era, 2014)

Today, Ixalite doesn't look back much. He has arrived in this other galaxy, possibly other universe, following an attempt by a ship he was using to modify their jump-drive to make it un-traceable. He has a few hundered colonists with him, and he will welcome any others that want to join. Together, he is confident, they can finally achieve both peace and progress.

((ooc notes: I've been playing starmade for awhile now. I'm not the best builder, but I do have rigorous standards for including both attractive exteriors and ample internal space. I expect that with no support whatsoever, I can have an adequate navy up and running within one week, combined with a planetary base and space-based industry that will do credit to the server. I do plan to include other players in my faction, as many as will join. I do not plan to make war on other factions unless provoked, but I do plan to win any such wars quickly and decisively. I expect to be online for more than four hours three to four days per week.))

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    IGN: Ixalite

Character Name: Axel Ixalite

Race: Un-augmented human, no allegiance, gene mod for long life.

Description: A vigorous older man, Axel's pale blue eyes have seen the universe many times. His dark brown hair is now greying at the temples, but he still keeps it combed neatly. He is about 6'1" in height, with a ramrod straight back that speaks of years of military service. He habitually reaches for a collar com stud when speaking on the radio, forgetting that that was a feature of a previous uniform.

Character Backstory:

Axel Ixalite started as a trader, many years ago. So many years ago in fact, that it has ceased to have much meaning, and he himself has no idea. Back in this day, Earth was in constant contact with her daughter colonies, and the human Genome was a constant throughout known space. (about 6 systems) (Era of the first RP server in starmade, 2012 )

He eventually grew his small trading company into a larger, more powerful operation, and as governments changed, he grew to involve himself in government to a greater and greater extent. In an effort to quell his involvement, he was inducted into the Lunaris Navy as a Commodore, and charged with defense of the "western" sectors against the Solaris threat that never seemed to actually materialize. Later dubbed the "wet firecracker war" he nonetheless gave many years of valiant service to a government that later came collapsing down amid bids of various planets for independence, and held his region together and kept it secure when so many other systems fell to anarchy. (Vivicitus RP server, 2013)

Ixalite remained in government as a sort of long-lived elder statesman, trying to keep safe and guide the people in his region, and every generation or so was placed back in charge of the military, at various ranks. It was at the time when his country was known as "Ephebe" that Axel accepted the prime minister's chair. New threats were emerging, and his backwater rimside few systems were in serious danger of being overwhelmed. Another multi-system pollitical group, the Rendii had recently been wiped out by forces unknown, and their survivors were fleeing en mass to Ephebian space. Weakened by pirates and internal strife, the Ephebian systems finally fell prey to the same autonomous drone fleets that had destroyed the Rendii. Axel Ixalite had himself frozen for the journey away, like so many millions also escaping. In his shame, he bribed the cryo tech to erase his personal data from the cryo tube so that no one would know he was still alive, the man who had let them all down by failing to seize power when the nation was threatened. (Tectum Clementia era, 2014)

Today, Ixalite doesn't look back much. He knows that he has people to keep safe here too: a small colony that he hopes to grow into something better. His lesson, however, was learned: Without security, prosperity will never last. Without prosperity, security is unsustainable. His aim is to make HIS colony the greatest and most well-protected in this new galaxy.

((ooc notes: I've been playing starmade for awhile now. I'm not the best builder, but I do have rigorous standards for including both attractive exteriors and ample internal space. I expect that with no support whatsoever, I can have an adequate navy up and running within one week, combined with a planetary base and space-based industry that will do credit to the server. I do plan to include other players in my faction, as many as will join. I do not plan to make war on other factions unless provoked, but I do plan to win any such wars quickly and decisively. I expect to be online for more than four hours three to four days per week.))
    Well I do have a few things to say, although this application is absolutely stellar, I'd suggest Centauri point you to our lore, of which some I cooked up and am taking feedback and ideas on, and if you change up this app to fit our lore, you'll be accepted without a single doubt.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Although it does not truly fit our lore, it would be acceptable if your character was one of the strangers that went into the universe by wormhole. With that, it can make sense.

If you can change your lore slightly to include that, you can be easily accepted!

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Great! Consider your application accepted!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    meh.. what the hell, i'll bite.

IGN: Ranlith
    Character name: Ranlith
    Race: Human (earth) Very average and unimpressive.
    Description: 5'11" Pale white, bald and body covered in burns and scars. Has a bar code on this forearm that reads: 888653CALLER

What's his deal:

Ranlith never knew his parents. He was "raised" by a lower level work force in the depths of one of the many Terran Colonies. As the rich and entitled lived above, Ranlith and his kind toiled away underground, building and repairing unseen machines that allowed the world thrive. Basically a slave, Ranlith was nearly 20 years old before he even saw the sun.

On a morning that was unlike any other, as Ranlith sat to eat his daily allowed portions, a group of overseers began walking down the trough lines randomly selecting workers for a "special assignment." Seeing as no workers ever came back from these tasks, there were not exactly a large number of volunteers. Ranlith stared down into his mush, hoping not to be chose.....

"What is that wittren on your arm?" an overseer barked at him. Ranlith, esentailly frozen in fear: "uhaa...."

"That one."

Before Ranlith could react two rather large overseers pushed his face right into his daily portion and quickly snapped a control collar around his neck. Everything went black.

When Ranlith awoke he was alone in a room... the control collar was gone... it was quiet... "h...h...hello" he gasped. With no memory of how he got here, or where he is, Ranlith begins to panic....

Last edited:

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    meh.. what the hell, i'll bite.

IGN: Ranlith
    Character name: Ranlith
    Race: Human (earth) Very average and unimpressive.
    Description: 5'11" Pale white, bald and body covered in burns and scars. Has a bar code on this forearm that reads: 888653CALLER

What's his deal:

Ranlith never knew his parents. He was "raised" by a lower level work force in the depths of one of the many Terran Colonies. As the rich and entitled lived above, Ranlith and his kind toiled away underground, building and repairing unseen machines that allowed the world thrive. Basically a slave, Ranlith was nearly 20 years old before he even saw the sun.

On a morning that was unlike any other, as Ranlith sat to eat his daily allowed portions, a group of overseers began walking down the trough lines randomly selecting workers for a "special assignment." Seeing as no workers ever came back from these tasks, there were not exactly a large number of volunteers. Ranlith stared down into his mush, hoping not to be chose.....

"What is that wittren on your arm?" an overseer barked at him. Ranlith, esentailly frozen in fear: "uhaa...."

"That one."

Before Ranlith could react two rather large overseers pushed his face right into his daily portion and quickly snapped a control collar around his neck. Everything went black.

When Ranlith awoke he was alone in a room... the control collar was gone... it was quiet... "h...h...hello" he gasped. With no memory of how he got here, or where he is, Ranlith begins to panic....
    Although slightly bland, that works fine. Accepted.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Survivor's Log: 1610.4
    It has been two days since we arrived in this other place. Stellar mapping confirms that it is not even our native galaxy, but the precise nature of the situation is still beyond our grasp.

The JTF Funnel web appears to be the only allied ship in the region, not a pleasant situation for an escort frigate to be in.

Within hours of our arrival, we were beset by enemy starfighters. They seem to have more advanced shielding and targeting systems than we are used to, as they opened fire at 8,000 km with plasma and mass driver weaponry, as well as unguided rockets.
    The Funnel Web's Flak cannon are of limited utility against the local fighters, as max effective range is right at 3,000 km.

In transit we lost an engine, and suffered some form of overload in our antiproton accelerators in the jump drive, resulting in the loss of several systems including primary computer processing, secondary comms, and two of the cryo banks. We lost 28 refugees in the primary event, and have since lost another three crewmen to combat losses against the locals.

As of now, our ship carries 34 crew and 166 passengers, which is proving a strain for our already taxed life support systems. We have managed to patch all of the major hull breaches, but we have shot ourselves dry of missiles and we only have 20% ammunition remaining for the flak guns. Some sort of automated shop seems willing to trade with us, but no one can figure out what they use for currency, or what we have that they might find valuable. I have instructed the navigator to set course for a local planet that seems habitable. Hopefully the natives will be friendly.

Reaction score
    IGN: B_radicle
    Character Name: Tom Barbosa
    Character Age: 23
    Character Race: Human
    Character Description: Tom is light skinned with a cocky sorta "nothing gonna stand in my way" kinda face. He's around 5'11 and some what scrawny.
    Character Backstory: Tom is the seventh son of the Barbosa family tree. He is determined to be just like his father was and go beyond to one day own a ship of his own and explore the cosmos!