One more target setting for Bobby AI : Ships

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    IMHO

I think the Bobby AI need ships added as a targeting selection for close in defense for large ships against fighters and smaller ships. While 'Any' does target ships it will also target a station, which is not something I do not need or want my turrets to be wasting time on.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    IMHO

I think the Bobby AI need ships added as a targeting selection for close in defense for large ships against fighters and smaller ships. While 'Any' does target ships it will also target a station, which is not something I do not need or want my turrets to be wasting time on.
    All of my main offensive turrets are set to Any, they do not target stations, ever. They will target turrets on stations, but once the turrets are down, my warship can sit next to a neutered but otherwise active pirate station all day and the turrets will never fire a shot.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    All of my main offensive turrets are set to Any, they do not target stations, ever. They will target turrets on stations, but once the turrets are down, my warship can sit next to a neutered but otherwise active pirate station all day and the turrets will never fire a shot.
    Then I guess I was mistaking the turrets being targeted as the station, however since I would really rather have had my turrets targeting the ships around me my request remains the same.