Bug Old style (physical/random) crafting blue prints break the crafting system when used

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    In the current build (.17) if you try and use the old crafting blueprints, such as convert to wedge, it will produce one tick of the item and then stop.

After that you are unable to manufacture anything. The factory will just keep ticking and producing no items, no matter what you set the output to. Deleting the factory and re-placing it doesn't solve the problem. re-starting you SP game, or MP server fixes the issue.

This effects everyone on the server once one person does it and can be reproduced in single player as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    I would include a screen capture... But it's kind of hard to take a picture of something "not" happening.

Reaction score
    the ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException i was gettin apears to work simular way but not fully tied to the random bluprints more if i look at a recepie that has no recepie ie sand and error would remain until factory was destroyed changing prod couldnt resolve very simular to the blueprint issue

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Hotfix applied. =)
    It affected all old recipes being used in factories.

- Andy