Recognized by Council Official Starmade Server

Should Schine construct a MMO "Official Server"?

• Yes, I think it would be fun!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 22.2%
    • No, Stupid idea, go back to your cave!

Votes: 2 22.2%
    • I believe there should be a offical server

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Greetings everyone. I have been around for a long, long time. In a different galaxy far far away.
    As I creep the forums, I have observed everyone's concerns about how the player base has dropped significantly. I agree, about many statements. I myself, used to play on the Red Shift server, great friends with the Admins and Owner. Throughout my gaming life, I have been a part of many communities, seen them rise and fall. (World of Warcraft, Arma, EVE, Starmade, GTA, Battlefield, Archeage, etc)
    And with my experience. I believe, that if the Schine community, put together a Official server, of which isnt marked "PVP" or "PVE" or "Creative", Just a server, where we all gather. Where we all Starmade. Little rule restrictions, unless it directly impacts gameplay. This way, we can draft many new players. Show StarMade off as not only PVP, PVE, Survival, Sandbox. But also a MMO in a sense of atmosphere. Give fresh spawns the ability to spawn in the Galaxy center, or a random "empty" sector in a galaxy. This way, we can have well over 20 players on a server (I understand more players= more issues, but it believe we can fix these issues) With the MMO atmosphere, the new guys can interact with us oldies, teach them the simplicity and complexity of the game, without compromising the integrity of our community.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Hello there!
    Ah Yes!
    As Kiraen pointed out,there are several threads and more,suggesting the same thing.
    Its not a big deal,but in the future a simple search option will help you find if such threads exist.. in seconds.

but!
    check this thread if you are interested in the future of the game,and before you post any new suggestions!

Frequent Suggestions Megathread

Reactions: kiraen
    Reaction score
    I agree with the idea, but yeah, it's already on the megathread. ;)