Official StarMade pre-build test server

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hello and welcome to StarMade,

I have just setup a testserver for the abslute latest build. For fast access and profiling from my location it's located in Germany so US player might have a higher ping unfortunately.

Its IP is 144.76.174.130:4242 (nameserver entry will come soon)

The latest pre/dev (or the regular version if there is no newer pre) build will always be installed there. Feel free to join, and try to take it down :). The more bugs, crashes, lags, etc, the better.

Thank you for playing StarMade,

- schema

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Schema? Can you add a \"activate all Turrets BUTTON\" to ships with turrets maybe a device? Shoudln\'t be to hard to implement.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am getting crashes for simple things like a nullpointerexception for buying a recipe, \"ClassCastException:java.lang.integer cannot be cast to java.lang.Float\" when trying to turn the ingame volume up. I have an intel graphics hd 3000, which I am fully aware this game discriminates against.

On the topic of starmade hating intel, can you try to write up a general explanation of why this game is so much more unstable just because of intel? Is it something to do with openGL?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also, make an ingame bug reporter because I am seeing so many glitches in the prebuild closing the game for each one is no longer feasible.