Obtrude Lander

Reaction score
    I present to you my new Obtrude Lander. It's designed to deliver a planetary invasion force of 21 tanks and 7 mechs in this current configuration. I made this a while ago and completely forgot about it so I thought I'd share some pics with everyone. I think it goes without saying that this ship alone wouldn't stand a chance again most PVP ships but I thought it would be fun to do this sort of thing.

Here are the stats:

Pics:

Full Album

Reaction score
    cool looking ship there i build landing rovers for my game but i think tanks look better

Reaction score
    Cool ship. Could you make the doors on the bottom and dock the tanks on the ceiling of the ship? Then you could drop them all in on sweep. When the bobby AI on them works they could start fighting too.

Reaction score
    You know, I did think about setting it up that way. I felt that tanks upside down on the ceiling didn\'t really feel \"real\" enough for me. I really liked the idea of a flat deck with the tanks/mechs parked where people would be running around getting ready for deployment. Perhaps, if in the future we are able to decide the orientation of docked ships, I would be happier with the way they looked docked on a ceiling.