Obligatory Lecic Q&A Thread

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Got a burning desire to ask one of your potential new councilors a question? Fire away.

Reactions: Kilim

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Zackey_TNT posts a detailed question list for everyone but me? I'm hurt.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Zackey_TNT posts a detailed question list for everyone but me? I'm hurt.
    I've yet to see this post, I'm sorry friend i wasn't watching.

Lecic, you've had personal issues in the past pertaining to "doxxing" are you willing to work inside a group of people that may contain one of these doxies?, Furthermore, if you do get office will you be able to dedicate what time you have here on the council instead of your own faction and or/progress?

What is your preferred playstyle, Do you believe one can exist without the other, if so why?.

What is your opinion on promoting diversity inside the community.

Do you personally have any conflict with schine members and/or mods? If so, why and who?

Do you believe in the current system of the council?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Lecic, you've had personal issues in the past pertaining to "doxxing" are you willing to work inside a group of people that may contain one of these doxies?, Furthermore, if you do get office will you be able to dedicate what time you have here on the council instead of your own faction and or/progress?
    I've gotten as close to an apology as I expect to ever get from them. I'm willing to work with them as long as they're civil.

I accounted for time spent with my faction when I entered the hours I could participate in my application.

What is your prefered playstyle, Do you believe one cannot exist without the other.
    I'm mainly a PvP player, but I enjoy RP and building as well. PvP would be nothing without good building and RP- just a bunch of boring cubes flying around. Starmade needs all of this stuff to work properly.

What is your opinion on promoting diversity inside the community.
    Can you be more specific? What kind of diversity? Generally diversity is a good thing, though.

Do you personally have any conflict with schine members and/or mods? If so, why and who?
    I had some problems with Cal, and I've had some disagreements over some minor things with Criss, but nothing large.

Do you believe in the current system of the council?
    I know a lot has to be secret under the NDA, but I feel like they would have had much better credibility if the council got to reveal little tidbits here and there.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Diversity, Play styles, catering to everyone's opinion, Not forcing or bottle necking one type of the game

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Diversity, Play styles, catering to everyone's opinion, Not forcing or bottle necking one type of the game
    I think the game should support lots of playstyles, for a more interesting universe. I want to be able to trade with the mining corporation so I can buy warships from the shipwrights to fight my war, and stuff like that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    What digital/ real world experience do you bring to the table that could better interpret players ideas into usable mechanics of the game?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    What digital/ real world experience do you bring to the table that could better interpret players ideas into usable mechanics of the game?
    I've been in charge of balancing and converting vague ideas into how they would actually work in gameplay for multiple video games I've made with friends.