Bug NPC factions force-buying unlisted ores

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Dunno how in the heck this is possible, but on the Freaks R Us server, which is on the latest update, I buy ores through the trading system and if I don't remove the ores from my shop almost immediately, I lose them to the Outcasts. This is beyond the joke, as they're buying up ores that are critical to my ship's construction, like 600k sertise ore I bought from them.

Note: Sertise ore is NOT listed at all in my shop, as it's not the ore I need the most of. The NPC faction is still managing to "see" and buy my ores even when I've just bought them from the faction, however.

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    A short term solution is to connect a storage / cargo setup to the shop block and have it draw all things each pull. At least that way when they deliver, they wont be buying it up immediately.

I've also seen odd behaviour through the trade network, though I dont keep anything in my shop save for when I need to sell off crap.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yeah, Zutai, one of the other players on freaks suggested that system, so I've got it set to pull 10k of all ores each cycle Shouldn't let much of an opportunity arise for anyone to force-buy my unlisted ores now XD

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    Yeah, Zutai, one of the other players on freaks suggested that system, so I've got it set to pull 10k of all ores each cycle Shouldn't let much of an opportunity arise for anyone to force-buy my unlisted ores now XD
    set it to pull 1 million just to be sure - just in case they start force selling as well. ;D