Noticed something on my account.

Reaction score
    I noticed something small on my account, and want to make sure it wont end up being something big later on.

I purchased starmade through steam, but do not have the badge that says "this person has purchased a copy of starmade"

Not having the badge is not a big deal, but I want to make sure that I do indeed have a tie from this starmade account to my steam account (for veriification / ease of use / account clarity)

Is there something I am missing, or are steam purchased versions considered a seperate thing?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Click on registry up at the top. There you will be directed on how to connect your account.

Reaction score
    Just checked that, and it does say it is linked.

Thank you!

Small note, will I ever get that badge that I "supposedly" dont care about?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    No problem. For me I received the badge ten minutes after connecting my account however the time ranges up to 24 hours for some people.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    If you linked your Steam account to the registry before your forum account existed, the badge will take longer to be issued. We automatically send the badge out whenever a user upgrades. If that request failed, we check every 24 hours to see whether the badge can be issued.