Bug Noticed a rather annoying bug with Sun Damage

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Well several actually.

1. Sun Damage vs AI Faction Shops, Stations, and sometimes ships causes spawns from AI factions.
    2. Because of #1 the game thinks the thing that caused the damage was the player.
    3. Sun Damage can still happen while in a ship on a planet, while it does stop after a while the damage can cause issues later on. Sometimes getting back into a ship on a planet will cause it to take damage.

All 3 of these bugs have existed for some time and needless to say I'm rather surprised no one has posted a bug report on them. Then again no one is sane enough without God Mode to go anywhere near a sun to check this kind of thing. Tested near a hot blue giant but I've seen this happen near other stars as well.

For some reason the forum wouldn't let me upload this file. Let me know if you can't get it for some reason. :)

SWlogs.zip

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Then again no one is sane enough without God Mode to go anywhere near a sun to check this kind of thing.
    Too true. Even when I am doing admin duties in god mode I still don't like going near suns unless somebody needs help or there is a lag spike emanating from there.