Bug Nothing renders

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    The new launcher works fine, the main menu works fine, except nothing is rendered after spawning into a new universe save for a few stars, way points, and a few graphical things.

Specs:
    Windows 10 x64
    4 gb ram
    intel i3 processor ~4 ghz
    x64 Java

I'm not entirely sure what my graphics are, but I think they are Intel and integrated. Please help me figure out this annoying problem.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I'm no pro, but it might be your i3 processor that's causing the issue. The only scenarios where I've been in situations like this were in multiplayer servers.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge than my little head will help... I'm sorry ;-;

IKindaCrashAlot

Part of the Most Nefarious Faction in Starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The new launcher works fine, the main menu works fine, except nothing is rendered after spawning into a new universe save for a few stars, way points, and a few graphical things.

Specs:
    Windows 10 x64
    4 gb ram
    intel i3 processor ~4 ghz
    x64 Java

I'm not entirely sure what my graphics are, but I think they are Intel and integrated. Please help me figure out this annoying problem.
    This is a common issue. There's an easy way to fix it, go to the "tools and mods" option on the Star Made home screen and click "clear client cache". Then exit the game and start it back up again. After a few moments everything should be rendered properly :)

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    Fixed it! I tried clearing the cache like IKindaCrashAlot said, but that didn't work. Instead, I deleted the settings.cfg file and now it works. Thanks for responding!