not new, but been away for a while.

Reaction score
    so, im personally one of the 'older player group' and had been plaing basically since the beginning. anyway, i left quite a while ago, (only reference point i can think of is the patch where helmets showed up in our starting inventory) and i think i may give this game a spin again. so what has changed? what is different about the gameplay? are the procedural mobs in yet? does the helmet do anything yet? (i have heard roumours that you can't sell ores in the shops, are those true? (shudders))

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    you can still sell ores to the shop so get rid of them now before u cant...lava cant be sold to the store anymore though...there's a copy and paste feature along with a undo/redo feature in advanced creative mode. You can put on the helmet now and theres also a new range of decorative blocks and new colored crystals...also the SD-KB and BB missile no longer work in favor for the new weapon system and the new (but currently bugged) Damage beam(laser) and Damage pulse and the ability to slave a weapon system to another weapon system or effect systems along with logc (things that would be better if you to look up for more info) and also the shields have a regen block component)