Nordwind-Flotte

Reaction score
    This is the fleet I am currently building.
    Over time different classes for direct battle or strategic use will be added.
    Also I think i will upload those ships over time.
    All the ships in this fleet are and will be based on a naval style(strategic weapons and fighters might look different). All these ships have some interior.

The fleet in its current size:

The different ships:

Wels-V1 Corvette

Muraene-V1 Missile-Corvette

Hecht-V1 Frigate

Download: http://starmadedock.net/content/hecht-fregatte.366/

Bismarck Battleship

feel free to share your opinion with me

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Nice !
    make me think of naval battles i used to play on paper...

Reaction score
    Nice! They have the combined look of a submarine and battleship. Well done.

Reaction score
    Awesome! I like these a lot. That first pic of the fleet in its current size is great. Do you have plans for a carrier? If so, I can't wait to see it.

Reaction score
    I like them a lot. Just a suggestion, a little grey hull here and there could probably improve the ships.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I love the turrets, and is that a ship yard I see off to the right of the first picture?

Reaction score
    I'm assuming the Nazi-ish combination of your username and the Iron Cross on those ships is unintentional. Nice fleet, btw.

Reaction score
    I'll show you mine if you show me yours. LoL...
    It's much further in development than when this picture was taken but I have not touched it since the last update. Shipyards are awesome and not a lot of people build them. This one is a mobile shipyard.
    OK. I´m a bit shy but here you go, see where the Battleships come from

Nice btw

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    I'm assuming the Nazi-ish combination of your username and the Iron Cross on those ships is unintentional. Nice fleet, btw.
    Awesome. After reading this, I just knew that you're from the US.
    Nuclear Holocaust—Doesn't have much to do with Nazis, does it?

The Iron Cross is the traditional symbol for german military.
    Balkenkreuz (not an Iron cross), insignia of the Wehrmacht:

Iron cross, insignia of the Bundeswehr (and also german military before Hitler):

(Images taken from Wikipedia)

However, that cross does in fact look more like a Balkenkreuz than an Iron cross. But seriously, building a true Iron cross out of blocks at this "resolution" would just look awful.

And yeah, nice ships. However, that shipyard looked a lot more interesting on the first picture where it was open.^^

Edit: Turns out that Nordwind is the name of a german Rechtsrock (annotation for the non-german speakers: easiest explained as Nazi music) band. :D I'd accept this as a reason for concern, but not the association of stuff that has nothing to do with each other.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I was aware that the iron cross was a historical symbol of germany, not the Nazis,but most people arent! So if he WHERE a psycho neo-nazi, he might see it as a symbol of Hitler. and i know it was about a nuclear holocaust, but it was a bit of a coincidence. that was not meant to be offensive, btw, italics where just emphasis