NEW Starmade streamer SERVER

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Welcome fellow Astronauts!

I am Wolfe. and I'm here to give all those aspiring Star Made streamers a new home to drop in and share their content. come to my new Galaxy open to the public. We hope to build a great new community for streamers by streamers. Our server host has the ability to maintain the logistics of keeping us running. You should be able to do what you do best and create some wonderful twitch content. we also cater to video makers, for whatever service or other community you are a part of. it is not intended for all the people out there that do this, but we offer the opportunity to come and build with us together. So feel free to drop in here and give us your support.

Server Note: we are currently accepting applications for server admins but its not mandatory for you to volunteer.

we now have a discord server, Discord

here are the server specifics.
    Server Name: The Treverse
    Server IP: 172.93.98.98:25794

setting are custom for jump drives which can now jump between systems setting of 128 sectors. we have also changed some other settings in anticipation for the NPC update. readjusted these settings for comfort of the community, as the new host allows us to completely edit them so if you want to change something let me know. I'll consider it based upon feedback and community desires.

further details can be asked by PM to me.

to apply for the white-list simply leave your account name here and we will get you added as soon as possible. we are accepting all players but be aware we cater to LIVE streamers specifically. some server rules are subject to change until we are sure how to help everyone enjoy the Galaxy cooperatively. We are new, so please bear with us as we grow, and discover our niche in the star made community.

Thank you for listening and welcome to the new Galaxy!

P.S. server may be restarted often due to connectivity issues please bear with us as we try to resolve them.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bad news!!!

unfortunate our server had to close. My bank refuses to to pay the host due to their USE of PAY PAL. I've notified the host about this issue but unfortunately they were unable to resolve it with my bank. not their fault this BULLSHIT happened, but sadly the end result is I cant use their service because of it. so sadly we have to officially close due to this issue.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Any ideas on when a replacement could be expected?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm currently working this out if all goes better than it has so far we may get back up
    I'm working with a new host which may or may not actually support the game. time will tell if it works out.

right now they are updating things and getting us in on a new IP info will be released when I get it. for now all I can say is bear with us as we sort it out. if it does work out we will have more bandwidth so we should be much more stable than we were. and the service is cheap, so we may see how it goes till next month.

Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    OK then all is good again for now. the server is now back online all people are re white listed that I know of let me know if i need to add more, or I forgot you. for now the server is live and ready for business.

EDITS
    New IP is changed into the first post check it update accordingly.

Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    OK well the new NPC update sneaked up on me. I wasn't expecting it to come out so soon. but since it is out now, I must quickly adjust things in preparation for it. we have not yet updated however our host has given me control to do so when we are ready.

If you have any projects you are currently working on on the server please save them and prepare to move to the new update. as this update requires a full regeneration of our universe, we will need to be doing a full server reset. this means if you wish to save any planets or station over for the new universe you better let me know now. I will perform a sector export for any such wanted sectors. but you will need to let me know ahead of time.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    OK well the new NPC update sneaked up on me. I wasn't expecting it to come out so soon. but since it is out now, I must quickly adjust things in preparation for it. we have not yet updated however our host has given me control to do so when we are ready.

If you have any projects you are currently working on on the server please save them and prepare to move to the new update. as this update requires a full regeneration of our universe, we will need to be doing a full server reset. this means if you wish to save any planets or station over for the new universe you better let me know now. I will perform a sector export for any such wanted sectors. but you will need to let me know ahead of time.
    The current version doesn't REQUIRE a world reset perse. The one's later will though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    you are correct and with that note the server has updated. nothing lost as the factions have just generated as expected. I guess now we can get to know the locals now that they moved in.

Reaction score
    Sounds like fun.

Sorry I wasn't on today, was doing shit on a different server, (mostly helping a friend get set up) and then I got busy watching Raiben.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    no worries we are an open sever we don't expect everyone to play all day every day and certainly aren't monogamous. feel free to spend your play when ever, and where ever you like we don't judge here.

Reaction score
    Got on for a few minutes, seems the server has/is choking on a battle between the Traders Homestation, it's guard fleets, and a Pirate ALPHA station a few sectors over.
    EDIT: this may actually be my connection derping out again. 1AM is about the right time for that.

At least the pirate ships were mostly my crappy Mafioso miner. (the original Isanth-VI out-perfoms it on armor, speed, and firepower. depending on who you ask, the Isanth beats it in looks too. Really, the only thing really going for it is the mining array and the cargo.)

EDIT 2: RoyalWolfe hmm, my apologies, it seems the server did choke out on that battle. getting repeated EOFExceptions when trying to re-join.

Oh well, I really need to get to bed anyway, I've got work tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I restarted the server then popped over to that pirate station to delete it.

I do not need one of those fuckers at spawn. new players don't appreciate it, and it causes massive lag. WHY THE FUCK they even allowed that thing into the game is beyond me. but anyway it is now GONE. so you should be OK to go out there and explore the space again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    P.S. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

there is now a server Christmas Tree near spawn for the duration of the holiday Enjoy the seasonal Decor.

Server Update Announcements:
    we are going to get a forums set up for our players benefit. when this is ready we will then make all further Announcements there, but for now this thread will have to do.

the server may randomly restart due to my actions administrating the server just reconnect as soon as you can and we apologize for the inconvenience during these restarts. the server is also set to automatically restart we hope this only occurs during low traffic hours, however it may require manual restart so if you have issues connecting contact me via PM. I will respond accordingly and when possible. my work schedule my delay responses but be patient. I will do the best I can to keep it running.

New Rules regrading Ship Blueprints.

when you upload a blueprint please check your permissions and unset them from enemy use. we will not be letting anyone set enemies for any ships until it is approved by the community.

server settings have been adjusted so that they no longer are by default set this way. but just to be sure please check them when uploading.

we are doing this to prevent some greifing by uploading unnecessarily OP blueprints. also this will keep the stupid things like turrets with no engines from being spawned and lagging out the server. If we deem it OK for what players can currently defeat with the resources they have, we will consider using it for server enemies. For now I have gone through and unset through admin access all blueprints so that they will not spawn as enemies till I can appropriately manage them when we have some pirates to use for custom server enemies.

the standard default ships are currently the only ones we will allow to be enemy usable as they do not pose a major threat to most players. however this process will be refined as the game evolves. more info will be released when it is further decided.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Wolfe your discord invite is expired. :/