New Forum, Private Messages, Subscriptions

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    New Forum
    As most of you have already noticed, the forum has changed a lot. I'm still modifying it, so I don't think this will be the final look.

Private Messages
    You can either send private messages from the forum by clicking "send private message to...", or use the messages link next to My account and Logount on top of the site.

Subscriptions
    You can now subscribe to any kind of page, be it forum posts, forum posts by a specific user, the whole forum, news, or ships. just hit the subscribe button on the bottom of any content to bring up the options. You can edit your subscription in "My account"
    EDIT: Sorry schema for editing your post, but there were a couple of spelling errors and I just added some more formatting.
    cheers,
    - schema

Reaction score
    Any plans to upgrade the forums to use more advanced forum software, since the community is getting quite large?

I would recommend IP. Board or XenForo.

Reaction score
    I accidentally subscribed to the whole forum. I quickly realized my mistake and moved to correct it by unsubscribing. Unfortunately this seems to have had no effect and has not stemed the torrent of messages I\'m reciving about new forum posts. Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Clicking the \"unsubscribe\" link in the actual emails seems to work... Not sure if this removes all subscriptions or just the one that triggered that specific email...

@Bug Thread

Reaction score
    There a way to see what threads you\'ve posted in? Tried searching but search doesn\'t work for usernames (unless someone mentions the name in the post itself)

Reaction score
    Is it just me, or has the subscription feature gone missing... making it hard even to find the threads I posted in.

Previously I got notification emails, but I haven\'t seen one of them in a while; in fact, the last one was from July 10, with several new comments made since then.

Reaction score
    If you\'re considering to change software, use that, it\'s extremely convenient and easy to use.