New advanced build menu paste mode drops framerate

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I were trying out the new advanced build menu when I came across a problem when using the copy/paste mode, my framerate instantly drops to 2fps when the paste mode preview show up, and go back to 60fps as soon as it disappear (not aiming at any blocks)

I was pasting a moderatly big, simple structure, my computer never had trouble running the game, but the paste mode transparent preview seems to kill my framerate

I have an AMD Radeon R9 series 200, is there anything I can do to fix this ? I can't copy/paste anything because of this now

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    seems normal to me. I think everyone dropps fps with paste-preview larger than ~20^3

on fixing.... turn the paste preview off. might have to undo every now and then, but fixes fps. You can also paste smaller...

double check if starmade & javaw is using your graphics card properly, matched settings on AA, V-SYNCH, etc... game-specific profile might help.

if you have a good monitor program with logging, you can try to tweak it the best.

Last edited: