need a Non-PVP Server to play on

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Argaewia offers 50% no-pvp galaxy. PVP is forbidden in posivite coordinates (e.g. 5,5,5) and allowed in negative coordinates (e.g. 5,-5,5 etc).

http://talvilintu.org/argaewia/

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    what about the station that spawn with the univers can we dissasemble them

mou

Reaction score
    why you want a server with no pvp I serioulsy dont understand

Reaction score
    Well, the game isn\'t designed for only PvP. It\'s designed to be whatever you want it to be. Plenty of people play Minecraft just to build big towers or castles, not to try to kill each other or fight monsters. The same applies here; sometimes you just want to build really cool, impressive things or something that just feels satisfying to build. In such a situation, the last thing you want is for someone to shoot it. If the only place you can truly be safe is in your homebase, there\'s a lot you just can\'t do.

Creative gameplay is just as valuable as PvP gameplay and PvE gameplay. I\'d say you can expect a lot more PvE gameplay in the future, while PvP gameplay will always be an option, and there will always be reasons to just peacefully build and enjoy what you\'ve made as well. Just depends on the person. Sometimes peaceful building can be a social thing, thus a non-PvP server, and that\'s perfectly fine too. ^__^

Me, I find PvP is usually frustrating more often than it\'s fun, unless it\'s with people I know and we\'re both just playing around. So I stick to singleplayer and just build cool ships/stations or do a little PvE. (Just fighting the pirates at the moment.) :)

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    i have a server that is RP and building but players mianly build on it, i can give you credits and resources and anything else you need but it is whitelisted so go signup here: http://star-made.org/content/star-drift-serveropen