Nauvran Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Nauvran

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): +1

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 1-2 hours per weekday, possibly more in the weekend.
    So around 10-15 hours per week, might differentiate depending on real life stuff.
    Exams would impact this one or two days in a couple of weeks but that would only last for less than a day 2-3 times a week in about a month. (around June).
    I'm also starting at a new school after the summer vacation so that might have a slight impact on how often I can be available, it really depends on how the school days will be and so on.

How long have you been playing StarMade? According to oldsite I have been a member for1 year and 8 months. and that is about the time I have been playing this game.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I am currently working on building projects which contains both ships and stations and I have created a faction with four other starmade players, we play on EE.
    Basically, I build, I fight, and I try to lead a faction.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I'm friendly, I can talk good with almost anybody.
    I hate to be a leader but apparently I'm kinda good at being one.
    I'm just a fan of the game and therefore I of course want the best for it.
    From time to time I can be full of ideas and I am open to other peoples opinions.
    As well as being serious and getting things done I can be "funny" and keep a good mood around other people.
    Even if I do not like a person I am capable of respecting his/her opinions.

What are some of your weaknesses? I am very shy, not when it comes to chatting via text but when it comes to talking over voicechats.
    I tend to fool around a lot, mostly to make sure everything is not too tense but some people might not like this.

What motivates you to become a council member? In general I wish to help the game evolve and get better.
    I wish to try and help bringing the community and the developers closer if possible.
    and I want to help make sure that the game will survive for many years.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I do what I can to help people who have problems, if I do not know the answer then I try to get hold of someone who do know it, so that the person in need gets the proper help to solve the problem/s.
    I do what I can to try and make a good mood in the chat.
    I try to contribute with community content and my opinion on ideas, as well as suggesting my own when I have one.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.