Bug Nasty Multiple Stack Inventory glitch

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hi All,

I noticed a nasty glitch when I wanted to split up a grey standard hull armor multi stack today.

After having 'harvested' some pirate ships I wanted to split the hull stack in two and place half of it in storage, so first I split the stack to five indivisual slots, no problem, and started with the full hull blocks. Split the amount in two by right clicking and dropped the split off blocks in an empty slot of the storage. Up till this moment all went as expected, so I did the same with the remaining other four block types, splitting off half for each type and dropping them in the storage in fact creating a multi stack there.

When finished at the moment I wanted to put the remainder block types in my inventory in a multi stack again I suddenly noticed that all block types apart from the initial full block type had vanished from my inventory while the amounts in the multi stack created in the storage were indeed those half amounts I did split off. So in effect I lost half of my hull blocks apart from the full block ones.

I had a look in the bug tracker and I wonder if this behavior is related to bug #1830, or that there's something else at work here that should be reported as well.

Anyhow, the first question is if others have seen / experienced this behavior as well.

Greets,

Jan

Last edited: