NASSZONE - North American Starmade Servers

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    North American StarMade Servers (NASS)

The Unofficial North American Starmade Servers are running on a 24 core Xeon rig with 48 gigs of memory and a connectivity of 1 gigabit a second. This server is dedicated to just Starmade and does not run any servers other than those related to NASS.

Current Version:

See http://starmade-servers.com/server/7/

Vote for us:

http://starmade-servers.com/server/7/vote/

List of current servers:

Nass Main @ starmade.nasszone.com:4242 - Nass main is dedicated to creating a fun atmosphere for all players. Players start with 1 million credits and blueprints are allowed.

Builders Paradise @ starmade.nasszone.com:4343 - Builders paradise is for group and solo building. Pirates are turned off. No griefing or fighting. !GIVENORMAL and !GIVERHARD chatcommands will give
    basic building supplies and you can get around with the !TELEPORT command

Events R Us @ starmade.nasszone.com:4444 - Event R Us is dedicated to fun events. Currently hosting Starmade's largest ship show please see Warsong to enter your ship into the show

Test Server @ starmade.nasszone.com:4545 - Test server will always be running the latest pre-build for all your testing needs

Hardcore Haven @ starmade.nasszone.com:4646 - Hardcore Haven has reduced loot and increased difficulty. For those who want a challenging universe

No rules server @ starmade.nasszone.com:4747 - No Rules server gives players the ability to do whatever they want. No rules mean no rules and everyone has admin.

Battlezone @ starmade.nasszone.com:4040 - Need to settle something with another faction? Contact zorozeenee to setup a battle on the new Nass battlezone server.
    Check out our server Web Page at

www.nasszone.com

Mumble server is live:

mumble.nasszone.com

FTP server has rules, client, and blueprint backups available

ftp://ftp.nasszone.com

Custom Blocks

NASS features 420 custom blocks, please install the NASS client to see them and interact with them ftp://ftp.nasszone.com/setup-nass-client.exe

Custom Pirates

You have a ship you want as a pirate on NASS? Contact Doomsider, Pholopalus, or Michaelseph and upload the ship with MOB prefix and we will add it to the custom pirates

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    I just need to reset them occasionally, just let me know in chat. I am rewriting the chat commands in the daemon now to address this issue and should have a fix in a day or two :)

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    Some people are having issues with the new custom blocks and textures so I made a NASS client that will install a seperate instance of Starmade so you can play on NASS without affecting you existing Starmade install. The modpack/textures are already rolled into this client

ftp://ftp.nasszone.com/setup-nass-client.exe

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Main NASS server rules as well as safe Build links as well as modpack for updating your own default client/build, here:

http://www.nasszone.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=16&pid=28#pid28

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    A big thank you to MichaelSeph for his hardwork on the mod pack. NASS looks better and has more variety than ever before. I can\'t wait to see some of the new ships people will build :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    when i log in i just start getting shot ive tried to get away but i still get stolen this is on the builder server and i cannot teleport away please help

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So basically an entire sector disappeared at the above grid, with dozens of ships and a station all completely gone, I messaged Doom about this, somebody please help fix this for the love of Schema.

Reaction score
    Been working on the Build Server and spawned in one of my ships... it has a small Shuttle/Repair Ship in the bay... so I undock to go find a planet to make a home base, come back and I can\'t redock... says docking area too small.

So I notice my docking enhancers are not in the ship... plop one in there to extend the area lengh and schwazola!... it makes it longer but also wider, in fact, too wide for the space inside my ship. No matter where I put the enhancer block both dimensions of the docking area expand making it undockable. Had no problem with this in single player where I made the ship... the area is narrow but long. Seems I can\'t do that as no matter what I get a cubical space... no independent lengh and width control. This sucks because aint no way Im making the bay wider, it would ruin the design of the ship.

Something funny going on in the server config that could be causing this?

Reaction score
    Nope, docking areas on my SP still have restrictions but they work properly... add enhancers lenghwise increases area lengh.. add them sideways to increase width. On Nass no matter where I put them they increase both width and length. I only want to extend the lengh.

The area box is increasing in all directions, not just the one I want to extend... weird.