My problem with NPC's

Reaction score
    Although they are a fun thing that got implemented in the game i got this one problem with it. when I'm building a massive ship at a shop it would be nice if the ships flying there would notice such a large obstacle infront of them don't you think ;). Although it's my own fault to enable collision damage but I added to make it more realistic, still getting pushed away when you haven't added any power reactors or engines is pretty annoying,

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It would be nice if the AI could make advances. In the meantime, a workaround is to build a warehouse or other container, and dock it to the shop, and move your activities inside, where they cannot be so easily interrupted.

That reminds me, I need to build a warehouse/construction hanger of my own....

Reaction score
    It would be nice if the AI could make advances. In the meantime, a workaround is to build a warehouse or other container, and dock it to the shop, and move your activities inside, where they cannot be so easily interrupted.

That reminds me, I need to build a warehouse/construction hanger of my own....
    Pretty good idea, but it has to be pretty big then xD