My account seems to have lost it's upgraded status?

Reaction score
    I bought this game about a year ago, and since then I haven't come back to it except for now only to find this new system you've set up, the site is now telling me i created my account yesterday and I have lost my status? I'm very confused by this?

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    We don't have badges on this site for players who have bought the game just yet, though you can check it through the registry page. Once you're there, check the account status line and it should say "upgraded". I have also bought the game, but I have no badge, as you can see.

Reaction score
    Seconded, I've bought the game about a year ago, literally the same minute with my friend. He activated his steam game just now and got an upgraded status, whereas my account says "Limited".

Is this intended? I had a badge on the previous forum.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Seconded, I've bought the game about a year ago, literally the same minute with my friend. He activated his steam game just now and got an upgraded status, whereas my account says "Limited".

Did you follow all the instructions when activating it on steam, including the re-activation part in the post in the news section?

also:
    We don't have badges on this site for players who have bought the game just yet, though you can check it through the registry page. Once you're there, check the account status line and it should say "upgraded". I have also bought the game, but I have no badge, as you can see.

Reaction score
    "You have a legacy CD Key assigned to your Registry account.
    You were issued a Steam CD Key before the automated process was put into place. Your Registry and Steam accounts were linked, but your Registry account was not upgraded.

To upgrade your Steam account, you will need to manually activate your key on Steam. For reference, your key is listed below. "

This is what it said. I did activate it on steam and I am now playing it using steam. What I can't wrap my head around is why does my friend have an upgraded registry and I don't, seeing as how we bought the game the same day to play it together.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine

Can you please try linking your steam account to your registry once again.

If this is successful, you should see the account status on the registry changed from "Limited" to "Upgraded". Please allow 24 hours for your badge to be issued.