Moving space stations using Push & Pull effect controlled by logics

Reaction score
    i already doing it with ships, flying it with push modules without going into the core.

its hard to fly like this, but it will be interesting if its possible to fly stations arround

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    only draw back i can see with your plan would be that the space station should have a top speed of say 1 or 2, for the fact there very large structures not normally meant to be moved. But i think some logic that can support a tug like feature on your ships would be great.

Reaction score
    i already doing it with ships, flying it with push modules without going into the core.
    its hard to fly like this, but it will be interesting if its possible to fly stations arround
    only draw back i can see with your plan would be that the space station should have a top speed of say 1 or 2, for the fact there very large structures not normally meant to be moved. But i think some logic that can support a tug like feature on your ships would be great.
    IRL, NASA uses small jet propulsion systems to move satellites and other objects around while maintaining orbit. I don't see why this wouldn't be possible in game, but it wouldn't be fast by any means (as it isn't IRL either.)

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    In StarGate Atlantis, McKey said, that there is a 50:50 probability that Atlantis will be ripped apart into pieces if they enter the hyperspace with reduced shield radius (they had a ZPM power shortage)

And now Imagine the distance between stars!

Maybe navigate within a planet orbit is a lot easier than cross the light-years in minutes or hours with FTL systems with a station not built for the forces of Wormholes / Hyperspace-entrances / etc.