Mouse controls.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have trouble with the mouse controls. I am used to minecraft controls in terms of right mouse to place and left to destroy. I have looked everywhere but could not change these controls.

Am I blind?

Is there any configuration file I could go to to change this?

Help!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Am,when you open up options...on the top there is an option to change how the mouse buttons work,tick that box in and it will have changed your mouse1 and mouse2 with each other.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    They should add an option to change the button you use to place and destroy. As a Mac OS user, I can\'t delete anything manually with my keyboard! It is really annoying. I feel like i\'m handicapped!

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Can\'t macs use REAL mice just like any computer? I doubt you are forced to use a single button.

You certainly can switch mouse buttons, it was the first thing I did when I started playing. Unfortunatly the scroll wheel is also reversed and can still be really confusing when switching from minecraft to starmade.

Also currently there is a bug that while in astronaught mode the remove key doesn\'t get reversed so the right button does both, building in build mode is fine though and you can use an empty hand to mine.