Moultonlava5 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Moultonlava5

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00) London, Time zone

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I am able to spend time for the council daily from 1-10 hours as I am almost never away from StarMade, weather its my Pcs or my phone. I only have a two week holiday planned at the start of August (Dates will be given soon.)

How long have you been playing StarMade? I have been playing StarMade since early last year (before the YogStorm) I found out about the game by simply looking up sandbox space games. I loved what I saw and how the community was and around the time of June I set up my own faction.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I like to role play or to make really pretty things. I try my best to mix things up and take all hints, tips and tricks I can get. I mostly stay alone now as I do a build series on a server but I always have my friends that I do plenty of random fun things too.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? My qualities include being a good public speaker, at times I can be a fool and mess things up but if there's something to be rehearsed or read I can do it perfectly. I am reasonable and usually step back in a debate to get the whole picture to make my decision. I take things slow so I don't miss anything and gather all information needed first. I have always worked well alone or in a team either as a leader or just a member. I am very good at time keeping as I have a weekly schedule to run, however something's take priority over others, I also like to sit in meetings as a gathering with others (in game would be extra great) as I have done in the past as a faction leader.

What are some of your weaknesses? Some of my weaknesses are understanding accents, I am and always have been really bad at accents. I also like to take most things serious and this can be considered a weakness if something is needed to be dealt with light heartedly. I also like to assume the leader role in positions as well as I can be VERY loud.

What motivates you to become a council member? Helping the community and achieving ideas of all the players to bring a well loved game for my friends, community and the Schine team to be even more proud of than what they are already. I can listen very well and know how to balance ideas without making things too complicated.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Currently I post ship downloads and post on threads in shipyards, I like to watch what everyone's doing and keep up to date in the world of engineering. I also like to make Youtube posts to help inspire and share the game with others. The last thing I do is run a public server with a friend and everyone on there is really nice.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Reactions: Moultonlava5
    Status
    Not open for further replies.