More Pirate Ships

Reaction score
    The Challenge is to build some awesome Pirate ships.

There are no rules and restrictions but keep in mind that Pirates shouldn´t posses Dreadnoughts.

Just because pirates which posses giant ships would probably sell them for beer which would be really unhealthy and (but thats a minor reason).Because they could blow literally everyone in pieces.

Happy Building.

BTW:If you want it I will call winner/greatest contributor:Pirate King

Reaction score
    for i am the pirate king *he is the pirate king* for it is it is a glorious thing to be the pirate king! lol movie reference not many people will get.

Reaction score
    My server and I have made these ships for our custom pirates
    http://imgur.com/a/yO1j1#0

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Would love some more pirate-specific blueprints. Gives something unique to pick up.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Probably not a cruiser to most people. :P

This pirate ship isn\'t super huge, but it\'s pretty mean for it\'s size and ought to provide a decent challenge.

It\'s an Aquenia cruiser salvaged and rebuilt by pirates.

944 mass
    1423 thrust
    112152 shields
    4 AMC\'s going from 260 - 340 damage or so.
    One tracking missile
    14 small turrets and 2 slightly larger ones

Edit: Download here! http://star-made.org/node/14553

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The pirates I\'ve added to my game:

These little things were better before the 100% turret accuracy bug, dogfights with them were always a challenge because of their small size but good firepower. Now all they do is suicide run my turret defenses and are always core drilled and dead before they get close enough to fire a shot.

My pirates also fly a converted tugboat class ships known as a \"Stork\" The stork is reinforced as it\'s designed to carry turrets and light ships from shops to star bases so the pirates love it for that. They slap on a few extra guns add warpaint and go out on raids. (This is an old picture so it\'s been slightly updated)

I need to add some larger pirate ships as these two and my Isanth VII are not cutting it anymore.

Reaction score
    My ships available for pirates. I\'m to lazy to go into stats but they\'re all superior to Isanth.

From right to left is

Isanth XDP: The prototype Isanth XD. This by itself is worth about two or three Isanths in combat, even though at first glance it looks just like the Isanth.

Isanth XD2: Production and improved Isanth XD. More shields, more thrust, and completely armored up.

Harasser B: Forgoes armor in sections to be smaller and quicker, and to fit more shields. It has considerably more shielding than the Isanth XDP and XD2, and is meant to move quickly and do strafing runs. Has little armor and risks exposed portions because it is not meant to hang around and let shields drop, as far as this ship is concerned, if the shields drop it may as well be dead anyway.

Reaction score
    Pirates... Wow yesterday I was plaing on my computer and it said hostile sighns of course I never noticed it. Five seconds later I was fighting my own fleet and had to set my ships to AI Bobby\'s. And it was epic. Never thought my darkstar destroyer could be torn so fast by my worldspine destroyer!