More NPC's and Stuff...

Reaction score
    I don't know if this is planned but as it is right now the game needs more AI/NPC's Maybe kinda like pirates but they can be allies or neutral, It would be cool if they had city's/stations and maybe over time built fleets and colonized other places.

The pirates could be more unique too, maybe taking over places and being subtly more aggressive and harder to battle.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It is planned. Recently NPCs were added to the game, so they still need much work. And NPCs factions also are planned. Admins already can customize pirate ships, but they can't change yet anything more about pirates, like when they spawn, with what quantities, etc.

IMO NPCs factions should be more or less constant, leaving capturing planets/stations for players. And the players should have the ability to support such factions (completing quest, attacking enemies, etc), so then specific faction would grow in strength and maybe claim few more sectors.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I think that NPC's need more work, yes. I do not think, necessarily, though that Pirate/other NPC factions should leave capturing bases for players. On Multiplayer, sure, but it would add extra challenges and things to do for those in Singleplayer. Because lets face it, other than building, there is very little to do on Singleplayer.