Modular Interior LOD pack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Howdy folks! So I've been messing around with LOD models and started to create my own interior pack.
    I'm here to share the progress with you, and get feedback from the community. So far I have 11 models with more on the way. The initial release will include the first 11 models, and should be expected to land soon.

The currets 'blocks' are:
    Chair
    surfaceCorner
    smallConsoleL
    largeConsole
    smallConsoleR
    monitorL
    monitorR
    flatSurfaceR
    flatSurfaceL
    surfaceStraight
    invSurfaceCorner

Watch this thread for updates! :) Thanks!

Leave suggestions/comments below.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Why would he model you into the game? I'm confused...
    To answer the most important questions: how do they do number 1 and 2 in startrek.

I hope these become full features in the game. Ship aesthetics should contribute to crew moral, so having a nice room for npc crews to live in would be neat.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    will all of the tables be level with the normal blacks so that they blend in just fine? But they are awesome none the less nice work!!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you are open to suggestions, here are a "few"...

Beds and showers for crew quarters. Cots for slave quarters/space pirates would also look good, as well as sleeping bags.

rugs and carpets would also be nice.

Weapons lockers, fire extinguishers are a must. A weapons locker that can actually hold weapons would be amazing.

communication blocks that look like phone hand sets, chains(my guess is that they would be like the light rods, but chainish and not produce light), work benches, and welding stuff.

A space suit locker for outside the airlocks.

biometric security stuff, security cameras

fire hoses and damage control stuff. especially for hanger decks.

Signs. If you can make slab blocks that are signs, i would use those like crazy.

Tool boxes. Tool boxes and mining equipment.

Are these blocks just for decoration, or can they also act like other blocks? cuz if so:

barrels that would act like cargo blocks but look like barrels

Lamps: round lamps, ceiling lamps, ceiling fans, wall sconces

if you can make a keyboard that also acts like a button, but was also a slab, that would be awesome.

Regardless of what you add, when you upload this i will download it and check it out.

Reactions: Timrath
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I can't do functional stuff just yet, however those are good suggestions.

Here's a quick render of how the blocks sit together
    It reminds me of Piccard's ready room from next gen. Saber said something during one of his live streams, about how this game contributes to the engineering aspects of aerospace.

This here is an interesting concept: having combat bridges operate like co-operative work stations in offices.

That makes so much sense from a science fiction standpoint, and makes me wonder if it would be devastating from a military tactics standpoint.

If combat bridges where designed by inter office psychology majors, the same way offices are designed, they would look like this. A corporate military faction would think this way.

this is really amazing, and i hope they incorporate your additions to the main game.