Missle damage goes through walls of ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This makes it so that if you have a hangar, or a crew inside of a ship, and you get hit by a missle the ship in the hangar and the crew get damaged/killed.

Couldn't figgure out why the crew I have on the bridge of my ship kept disapearing, but I dismissed it as them falling out of the ship or something similar.

Today I switched my ship to AI mode, and walked onto the bridge. It is entirely sealed, no holes going into the bridge. Then to my supprise It suddenly said that I had been killed by one of the pirates missles...

At least now I know why my docked shuttle was randomly damaged one day, without any damage to the mothership, and why it later disapeared entirly

Version: 0.01401

Reaction score
    I\'ve had pirates kill me with AMC fire while standing on an enclosed ship bridge with over a million shields and 50 meters of armor and components around me. :(

Another related issue with missile damage is that it makes the AstroTechnobeam rather useless as a repair tool -- splash damage from a true missile hit can go several layers deep, while the repair beam only repairs the outer blocks.