Miranda Class NCC:1776 USS Liberty (WIP)

Reaction score
    I am starting my first major Starmade project, which is turning the Reliant shell by Bobby Bighoof (Big thanks to him for his hull shell) into a ship. It was a hollow shell of grey hulls and a ship core when I started, and it is not much more than that now. it has engines (Which I will add more of) and power (I will also be adding more power). It can move a little, though it takes time for the engines to warm up. I will continue doing updates here as more progress is made. Next I will add more power, engines, and shields along with finish the hangers in the back. I do not currently have snapshots but I will add some when I finish more.

Last edited:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Good luck :)

May I suggest making it white though? 1. The Miranda was more white than grey, and white just looks better than grey :)

Reaction score
    okay. I will eventually. I will make white on the interior and replace the exterior eventually. I have not made any progress but tomorrow morning I hope to make it a bit more powerful and have a bit more thrust. I also hope to add some shields tomorrow morning. I am just wondering: does anyone know the most efficient way to light the ship. the white lamps are barely doing a thing.

Reaction score
    Now it has some shield capacitors (chargers coming soon) and power. it can go 40 or so kph at the moment, with more speed coming.