Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    when i try to use mining drones the just sit there. i give the fleet order 'mine this sector' and the flip around and point at the asteroids but do not move. when i use 'carrier recall' they again flip around and point at their designated pickup point but do not move. even their thruster plumes extend, but no movement. i have tried several different sized drones, all with a greater than 1.2 thrust to mass ratio

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Make sure that you have connected a Storage Module to your Salvage Computer and check that all the orientations for the Salvage Computers/Modules are pointing the right way.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    the salvage computers are hooked to storage and salvage modules, and pointing the correct direction. will letting the sector the drones are in, fix the carrier recall?

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    your problem is probably AI pathing thread crasing/hang. reloading sector/entities sometimes fixes it. server restart 99% fixes it till it crash/hang again. known problem. might eventually get fixed when shine bothers to code thread checks in the future.