Megaprojekt searching for help!

Reaction score
    Hey i want to build the Super Star Destroyer in an scale of 3000 meters length.:eek:
    It will take much time but it will be the biggest and most beautiful one ever built.
    When its done i want to upload it on an multiplayerserver and fly arround with it and controlling the universe :)

I need someone to help me build what i think of and bring up some new idees for cool features.
    The Hull will be build with SMEdit.

Hope someone wanna help me get this done :)

See you in the Verse!(y)

Reaction score
    Is there a name yet for over-ambitious new players with grand plans that won't ever be completed? o_O:-p

Controlgamer you might want to use Vox2sm3 instead of SMEdit.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    The Hull will be build with SMEdit.
    well,you will spend 3x of your time on cleaning the thing.. than you would by just building it yourself. Its not hard too,its just one massive triangle.

I do wish you luck tho!
    That is very ambitious and I hail anyone who attempts anything like this.
    You learn a lot by doing superprojects.
    you can never fail,you can only learn

:)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey i want to build the Super Star Destroyer in an scale of 3000 meters length.:eek:
    It will take much time but it will be the biggest and most beautiful one ever built.
    Good luck, i can make templates like fuel tanks etc. if you want me to.

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Nice community
    don't worry, if people actually do finish a titan we all look on in awe if it is any good...many times we cry because we will never complete a ship like it.

however most of the time when a new player decides to build something so large it ends in disaster. ships this size tend to be called titans, hence titanic noob.

anyway I wish you the best of look and actually look forwards to seeing a ship like this, or even this ship being finished, far too many cool projects have ended in "i give up".

Reaction score
    don't worry, if people actually do finish a titan we all look on in awe if it is any good...many times we cry because we will never complete a ship like it.

however most of the time when a new player decides to build something so large it ends in disaster. ships this size tend to be called titans, hence titanic noob.

anyway I wish you the best of look and actually look forwards to seeing a ship like this, or even this ship being finished, far too many cool projects have ended in "i give up".
    I allready build a ship called idris and its uploaded to. For me it was a big success and now i am going a step higher ... the effort is not the problem its the time. Getting boring of seing the same ship every day but if i want something then i get it done.

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    How big is it going to be?
    It was going to be about 10,000 meters long but i encountered a problem and now its only 5401 meters long. I just started so there's not much but what i have so far has taken me about 10 hours worth of work, over the course of 3 days. Have you started your project?

starmade-screenshot-0040.png
    starmade-screenshot-0041.png

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Max possible length is 8km - with the core located in the dead centre.

You can actually go bigger. Like as big as you please - things just wont render correctly is all.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!

You can actually go bigger. Like as big as you please - things just wont render correctly is all.
    Or Java will kill his machine. XD

Reaction score
    Overtaking the thread ?
    Sorry i didnt mean to do that.

Yeah i know but it'll just get more and more difficult as i go

Or Java will kill his machine. XD
    Its already having troubles but its still working just fine

Reaction score

Attachments

Reactions: Scypio