Bug Medium Ship looks like teleporting when moving.

serge1944

Grand Admiral of The Infection Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Hello,
    So I noticed a bug that has been bothering me for some time already.
    When an AI drives a Medium ship Like my ship that is 640meters long the ship looks like if its telepoting of some meters or even some times will lag like if it has bad connection,its just so strange and fustrating when shooting because the medium ship will teleport of some meters and i will end up shooting at space.
    But this bug doesnt always happens but it happens most with enemy ai ships, so pirates(whit medium long ships).

An other bug is when im moving sometimes the ship will jerk and then move a little bit and i will find myself with my mouse in the middle of the screen.

Another one is ai use the ships like if it was his head.So sometimes he will look right then left then back then continue shooting it looks starnge.

And last one small ships bumping on to big ships.
    Sorry for my English.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    You might want to increase your sector size in your config file. 640 meters is really long, I think that the jumping/teleporting/lag effect might be the ship crossing sector boundaries as you move and turn. Maybe kick it up to 10km so you have some room to maneuver.