Medium question about starmade

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So i played starmade since 2 week and i have check sme tutorial and my friend help me for some thing but i still have some question in my mind that i didn't find the answer.

1. How many time it take for the shop to regenerates, and how much money the shop regaenerate.
    I think its 1 000 000 per hour but i am not sure

2. Did we only need one beam module to made a lock on missile? Or if we got a lots of beam module, it will upgrade he lock on speed or something like that?

3. A lots of time, my turret wasen't working. It is because the bobby ai module was not touching my missile computer or my cannon computer?

3.5. How can a turret know if the missile is friendly or ennemy when i set the turret on missile? And why can we shoot player in our faction

4. Can we capture a faction module of a pirate station? Last time i tryied, i was killed when i try to enter in it so i don't know if its because its impossible or a isanth shoot me from 6 km

5. What will happen if i destroy a shop tradestation. When i shot it, it's not like the shop, they didnt say to stop attacking them

6.This is a personnal question, which setup did you prefer on your weapon

7. How many % we got to found a temple or a city on a planet (these are not made by player i found some in singleplayer too)

8. If we made a spacestation so big that it take two zone of space, what will happen on the map.

Thanks if you can answer them

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    1. How many time it take for the shop to regenerates, and how much money the shop regaenerate.
    I think its 1 000 000 per hour but i am not sure
    Shops restock when the trading guild ships come close to them, not at a regular interval I believe. Just have to wait for the convey to past through.
    2. Did we only need one beam module to made a lock on missile? Or if we got a lots of beam module, it will upgrade he lock on speed or something like that?
    All you need is a computer (0 modules) to get lockon, additional modules just adjust the stats (faster travel speed, more damage/reload, etc)
    3. A lots of time, my turret wasen't working. It is because the bobby ai module was not touching my missile computer or my cannon computer?
    It does not matter if they touch, that is an old myth. AI is just retarded, and that is probably the nicest way of saying it. It just randomly does not always work.
    4. Can we capture a faction module of a pirate station? Last time i tryied, i was killed when i try to enter in it so i don't know if its because its impossible or a isanth shoot me from 6 km
    If you destroy the faction module, you can place your own down, but you can not modify another faction's module (so no hacking, not yet anyways. Maybe someday).
    8. If we made a spacestation so big that it take two zone of space, what will happen on the map.
    The game breaks. It only exists in the sector where it was started, so when you try and do things from the 2nd sector it occupies, things will derp out or just not work. It should be shown in the first sector (where it was created) though, not both.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ok thanks but are you sure for the trading guild ship? Cause i only saw them once in the server and the shop always got more monney

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Ok thanks but are you sure for the trading guild ship? Cause i only saw them once in the server and the shop always got more monney
    I know that is how they are suppose to work. I believe the EE server deleted their Trading guild faction, and thus no shops ever restocked, could be wrong.

I do know that ships passing by will restock though, so you could always try shooting it and forcing the guild to appear, restock is done automatically when a ship gets too close, in combat or otherwise.