• Yes again

Votes: 4 36.4%
    • Yes again

Votes: 3 27.3%
    • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    I was once an aspiring Starmadian pilot, thinking that one day I could build my own massive stations that could hold off any ship. Boy did that idea die fast. I haven't played starmade in over 2 months, so im sorry for incorrect or outdated information, but maybe, if the game gets fixed, i might be able to play it again.

I once had an idea inspired by a not so great idea, the Atlantic Wall. I wanted to design tens of different small outpost stations and group them together to form a 20 system long blockade. Shortly after i told it too a couple, more experienced people, they shut it down immediately. I was told stations were completely useless unless they were a HB, and after taking a stroll around the forums it seems they still are.

My proposal is dedicated stations weapons and power systems. Since they dont have to move at all, they should be able to fit larger and heavier guns and/or power systems to support said guns. This is just basic logic. Adding something to stations that a normal ship doesn't have would turn the tables, mainly because last time I checked stations were basically stationary ships.

I dont hate starmade, and i dont hate Schine, but the decisions they are making is doing more harm than good, mainly restricting creativity and adding more bugs that make the game unplayable. I can only imagine how badly the dev builds ran when power 2.0 was just starting. I loaded it up once and it immediately broke. So please, make stations great again.

Reaction score
    Something I think that would be nice and give stations a advantage, remove the need for mass enhancers for stations.