Make doors and force fields non-hitable when open

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Duh.
    Doors and force fields would not get hit by anything but salvage beams when open.

I would also add in a few other things: triggers should not be hittable with damage.

Reasons:
    1. Actual reason to close blast doors in factioned ships
    2. Logic trigger systems don't get destroyed by fire as easy

EDIT: Or maybe this has already been implemented, if so, then please feel free to rage

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    I don't know the behaviour of blast doors, but plex doors don't get hit already ;)
    I think it's the same with blast doors and force fields.

Area trigger get hit, and please don't take this away. Don't remove my beautiful bubble-shields and docking-slot shields.

Also it's a way for enemies to destroy traps ;)

Reaction score
    I don't know the behaviour of blast doors, but plex doors don't get hit already ;)
    I think it's the same with blast doors and force fields.

Area trigger get hit, and please don't take this away. Don't remove my beautiful bubble-shields and docking-slot shields.

Also it's a way for enemies to destroy traps ;)
    kinda off topic but your use of area triggers is genius : D the enemy has no idea where they've punched holes through your shield so they're just gonna keep hitting you shields with their missiles :D pure genius.....

As to the topic, if Blast doors can't currently be shot through when open they should be :p