Make ADV Build Mode Toggle-able

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Suggestion: Make an option(Or just change adv build mode over-all) to be a toggle action rather then a hold action.

Why? Well iv become a bit of a huge fan of wedges you see, So i kinda decided to wedge everything and its kinda left me in pain because my pinky was holding and tapping ctrl so much to reposition the wedges n such iv had to stop playing to post this suggestion.

Reactions: davedumas0
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    You should learn to use symmetry... it'll save your fingers, as well as your pinky.

If you're playing single player, you can edit your server.cfg file to allow you to place more than 10 blocks per dimension at a time. Single player mode is really just a local server, so all of the server settings work and can be changed if you want to.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You can also rebind the button in teh options. Helps a lot. If you have a fancy mouse you can bind it there too.

Reaction score
    Being left handed, I wholeheartedly agree with this; configuring the keyboard is an absolute nightmare.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    You should learn to use symmetry... it'll save your fingers, as well as your pinky.

If you're playing single player, you can edit your server.cfg file to allow you to place more than 10 blocks per dimension at a time. Single player mode is really just a local server, so all of the server settings work and can be changed if you want to.
    Still not a reason to stop it from being toggleable.

OP, i agree, it would be nice to have it as such

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I would like if the game allows key-bindings to change contexts
    (also allow context change only for the next command, exit with an empty/trivial command).
    And key-bindings to work only in certain contexts.
    (default=nothing changes if you don't use this feature).​

That would relax the key density. I prefer to press 2 keys without changing the position of fingers instead of 25 separate keys, except for the most common actions (thrust, etc)

Seriously, who needs 8 buttons for structure/inventory/etc, if you could have the same on [gv]+[asdf] or separate keys for targeting infront/prev/close/next if you could have that on t+[esdf]

Last edited:
    Reactions: Nexusdog