Looking for mature faction that uses voice communication

Reaction score
    Looking for a mature faction that uses voice communication services such as teamspeak and mumble. Preferably a faction that is 18+ -Thanks

Reaction score
    Im from the vaygr, im 19 myself we have had many people which were much older. Keep in mind we dnt just play starmade. Us and euro corp use the same teamspeak server.

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I'd recommend euro-corp. The leader, ridik, is extremely organized and puts an emphasis on tactics and espionage (and mics). If you want something serious I'd suggest them.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Calderon is looking for good members, I have a TS channel and given how I talk it is 18 and older, and I expected everyone to act like a adult

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Thing is with Euro-Corp is they are only forum based really. Whatever presence they have server side is worthless.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Thing is with Euro-Corp is they are only forum based really. Whatever presence they have server side is worthless.
    How would you know this? Yes they dont have a Base on any server, but that doesnt exactly mean they have no presence .-.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    We all know server side Vaygr are strongest. Euro-Corp on the otherhand not so much. I doubt he wants to sit on a server by himself or on the forums all day.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    We all know server side Vaygr are strongest. Euro-Corp on the otherhand not so much. I doubt he wants to sit on a server by himself or on the forums all day.
    Ridik doesn't run Euro-corp like Most factions are Run, and He will decline or redirect applications if he doesn't feel that the person applying would be a good fit (Like keJ for example). Ridik also knows which factions are organized, so all in all, I would recommend talking to Ridik, instead of rummaging through half-bake promises of the forums :u

Reactions: ShawnR2000