Looking for Fighter/ carrier dropship

Ciggofwar

Home of Titan Guard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm looking for a fighter type, carrier for an RP function, were the Royal Imperial Navy and Naval Yard, Were rebuilding the Imperial Navy fleet Under the empire (non-Sith) that never worked out for us after the teddy bear fight! What I require for our new SSD DreadNaught is a special type of craft for our hangar facility,

Still in the process of construction

From the front of the hanger to the back is roughly 200 meters
    currently the hangar door is 26 wide and 10 high, which can be altered as there is room for adjustments for the right suitable craft.
    As some things I need to move around In order to get the right flow.

This a Pelican Armed mk1 "by Imperial Donut" Yes I did the butchering as I needed more speed 200km/h and it was made before the upgrade features, in it's original state a very sweet looking ship.
    I also swapped out the missiles for AMC's than I needed more power etc... So you get to the point where you're at a dilemma of looks vs power and having to reroute around the design slightly. Yes complete butchering the fine interior it had lol. That's what happens when you tweak around stuff that's not apart of the original design, I preference all hard block in lieu of the soft block and lost some of it's softer lines. Missiles right now are still bla bla to use vs AMC's some people can whip around designs like this others like myself struggle. It did have some hard block which I liked more aggressive quality

The pelican looks Empire sorry marines! yet it fits my hanger nicely including the hanger door, well after some messing around

I managed to squeeze some nice results into it, still needs a bit a tweaking between dropping a few AMC's or some thrusters to make energy balance. So I went to dock it and play a bit more with it later, that's when I realised my next problem the core is way too forward and sucks up too much docking space.

I need a core middle ship for the docking balance, so basically I dropped this project To redesign will put the core at the end of the ramp or on the ceiling an easy sore for an Ai. But the concept is what we're seeking for our new Imperial Naval, and similar in style and size.

Our colors are black & red-details, stripping. I would have preference in hardened hull My son made a Naval B-wing, which I thought I would use but it too has a few problems one it's height of 80 meters and docking, it throws all three turrets off 1000 meters away yet it docks lol
    I thought the B-Wing with turrets would be cool edition to our Imperial Naval Yard

Bit of our style for design pondering and lastly the ship it's for

Roughly at the mid mark and now's about the time to change what needs to change for the rest of the flow to take shape Couple of areas I'm going to address for the next few days, So I thought I would see what is in the community and what's kicking around does not have to be starwars but suits a role in a new Imperial Naval Empire, not a contest either, just a passion of an idea, no rush either, see what happens and pops up:)

Ciggofwar

Home of Titan Guard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I decided to embark on building a fighter type craft, which I named Anvil Hammer

just has couple of bb's and few dumb fires with 4 turrets 6 guns in each

back end view

side view

I also dropped the ships floor down and made a 33x21 door, which did wonders for all the other stuff I wanted to address, I also wanted to be able to drop troops into a location,

So I made up this drop utility box that docks to the bottom has a very small amount of thrust and shields power to hook up, on the bottom side of the utility box it has a couple of security drones that can be piloted or on AI mode guarding the area.

Just the Utility box and the security drones.
    When I figure out how to upload the ship I'll post it???