Looking for a server of adults.

Reaction score
    Hello folks,

Looking for a non-creative fairly vanilla server populated by adults. More than happy with a small group of players who have TS and like to relax and play Starmade... More or less a group of folks I can come home and drink a beer whilst building and chatting with. So fairly laid back, pvp is not a must but is fine if it's casual/friendly.

I'm not new to Starmade, but this is the first time really posting on the forums. I realize that some people are suspicious of newer accounts, but I still hope you'd be willing to give me the chance..

Thanks,

Last edited:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    You're probably better off looking for a faction rather than a server.

Reaction score
    Perhaps, but I was also hopeful for a sever. I suppose I'll have to look into factions in addition

Reaction score
    SystemHack server looks good so far as default servers with a low dickhead count

Reaction score
    It's good to see interest, hopefully someone comes along with some info. Though I get the feeling that's not happening.

Reaction score
    I might have to check that out, Squid. Thank you. RP is not a problem, I used to RP a great amount in the past. Sadly my computer is disagreeing with starmade and I can't seem to fix the problem. Sadly it's stuttering without the FPS dropping, which makes building rather difficult.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I'll throw mine in the mix too. so far we have fairly mature folks (with one or two exceptions).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I agree with squidzilla. Ragnarok has a decent community, with a small core of seemingly always active people (clearly we have found life in the real world a complete bore) They don't force you into warring. My faction is a bunch of farmers. :) Our military is hardly capable of fighting anyone as we're just moving onto our second generation of corvette sized ships. :)