Looking for a Faction

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Would like to join in on these new faction clans, or guilds. with meny members would be a bonus

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, I\'m on the official US server now, but I still don\'t see enough people for what you say of \"clans or guilds with meny members\".

So you could be less picky on factions ;)

I\'m starting such faction up, but since my police clan may not fit in your \"requirement\" of having many ppl, then I can just wish you good luck in finding what you desire. Though the factions feature is not released yet, it\'s planned for the incoming version, so actually I doubt there\'s any real faction existing now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Alphanox Imperium has at least 4-5 members. We are (and have been) the first organized Clan for Starmade. We have a Teamspeak, Website, and Application form. If you wish to apply, please check out the forums at Alphanox.net/forum, in the Important Information Section, for a link to the application

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Nice to see Alphanox Imperium is still around, as a clan, haven\'t seen any of you on the US server lately. Probably due to timezones.
    So I guess soon you\'ll also be on the factions feature.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    well how to say the faction is set to public... Actualy i dont know how many people are on faction right now because internet limit (15gb) im going to go to shop tomorow and buy 3gb internet package (curently browsing thro phone