Looking for a Faction & Server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Hello;

I am Rezerian, some what new player to Star Made and looking for a fun, active, noob friendly Faction to play with. Bored out of my mind of minecraft and taking a break from PlanetSide 2. I always wanted a Starmade server to play on but its not quite as easy as I hoped it to be. Tried a few and get pvped as soon as you start, or the server goes down forever, or nobody plays.

Main three things to sum it up:

- Active

-No loss of inventory on Death

-Friendly environment

best thing ive made so far in single player is this: http://star-made.org/node/14838

which is tiny to most peoples stuff but I still love it. Also a TS3 channel to would be cool.

Thanks for your time,

Rezerian

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you\'re looking for a faction, I\'d reccommend DFN, TE, Grandeur, UFFC, Dovan Empire, Lazarus Imperium, or Void Templars.

Reaction score
    Debris, that\'s the old Illusive server IP. It\'s going to be gone in a few days. The new IP is 142.54.180.210:4242

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    http://star-made.org/content/hunters-starmade-server-new

300 kph top speed!

Hunter\'s server. Hands-down the smoothest running server out there. NASS, Illusive, Orion, Windoom, none of them run this well. It\'s nearly as smooth and stable as playing single player. There are always players on.

We\'ve got 300 kph top speed!

Normally I encourage being your own faction, or joining the smaller factions, of which We have a few, (I\'m a solo player, Myself), but the server\'s resident major faction is The Alliance Navy. If you want a huge faction, that\'s it. (A bit too serious business for My tastes, but whatever).

Did I mention the 300 kph top speed?

We\'ve got TS as well.

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.

Hit that link, it has all the server\'s info, get on, and pewpew some pirates.

BTW, That ship of yours is awesome. Bigger then anything I\'ve built as well.

Reaction score
    Let me give you a runthrough of the most prominent factions:

Debrisian Federal Navy (DFN) - The DFN is an old faction with a rough history. They have records of both great success, and horrid failure. But one of their most prominent features is their absolute refusal to give up. Even through the hardest times, Debris has carried his faction through unto the next era, despite hearing \"the DFN is dead\" on at least a hundred different occasions. His refusal to give up and determination to make the DFN survive and thrive is commemorable and a major focus point. If you want a vanilla faction experience, the DFN is for you.

Vaygr - \"Space Nazis\", as I\'d like to call them. Just as old as the DFN. Their members have absolute loyalty, and the best war record to date, having won multiple large-scale wars. They run a tight, efficient faction and I respect them greatly for it. However, they do it with an iron fist. If you join the Vaygr, you\'re going to hit the ground running. They possess a fantastic mix of advanced strategic maneuvers and \"shove enough goddamn ships in their face and they\'ll eventually die\" concepts. If you want to go in and bust some heads, the Vaygr are for you.

Lazarus Imperium - My own faction. The Imperium is a large, prominent faction with a large number of members. They are known for their neutrality and excellent internal organization. Members in the Lazarus Imperium have upmost loyalty to their Emperor and follow one of the best infrastructures to date. However, they do not often engage in war, so if you\'re looking for fights this is not the faction for you, and are known to be much more passive and extremely paced and deliberate than other factions. If you want If you join the Lazarus, you know you\'ll go somewhere great, but you aren\'t going to get there all too fast. If you want to be part of a paced, well-organized and strategic faction, the Lazarus are for you.

Tartaran Empire - The Tartaran\'s run an interesting faction. Half-dictatorship, half-democracy, they have a solid track record of getting things done. The voting system is admittedly slow as of right now (4 months is a long time in a videogame), but it still instills a consistently changing government, making sure that command never goes stagnant and makes the Tartaran\'s a very reliable faction in the long-run. Honestly, they are one of my favorite factions. They are extremely strategic, often neutral, but are totally willing to bust a few heads and kick some ass if someone decides to step on their toes. If you want a fairly intense, well-rounded faction, the Tartaran\'s are for you.

Void Templars - The Void Templars are a good friend of mine, and a very friendly faction. Despite the tough motto, I have found the void templars to be a very up-and-at-them group. They are an extremely tight-knit group that focuses on member input and caring for their teammates. The chain of command is reliable and well-structured. If you\'re looking for an extremely active, fun group to give you some direction in this game, the Void Templars are for you.

Rebel Alliance - The Rebel Alliance is a Star Wars focused faction that really only plays on their own server. Their leader, Obi, has a bad track record, but I guess if you really wanted to play star wars and only star wars and star wars forever and ever and ever... well then yeah, join them. But if you want anything else besides star wars, the Rebel Alliance isn\'t for you.

The Brotherhood Militia - A solid, well-built faction, admittedly the smallest of the factions I listed, they still warrant their own section on here. They run a surpsingly tight-knit operation on a few different servers, focusing primarily on HSZ, they are a more-than-vanilla faction. Like, french vanilla with chocolate chips. Mmmmm~baby. If you want a fun experience that\'s a little more advanced, the Brotherhood Militia is for you.

Grandeur - It\'s a faction. They\'re still growing and maturing, but no doubt it will eventually become something interesting.

Space Cows - Whatever you do don\'t join these guys. This is the only reason I put them on this list: a warning.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That is arguably the best description of factions to date, it\'s well balanced, relatively unbiased, and includes most factions. (Although, you seem to have forgotten Euro-Corp, ARMtec, and the NLR.

D

Deleted member 301635

Are LMC still active? Because if they are, then Nature forgot them too.

CES

Reaction score
    I think they just moved, but in any case they were or are a very high entry level faction.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I choose the Void Templars as the Faction is best suited for me, thank you very much for the time for that little intro of all those great factions.

Reaction score
    I look forward to playing with you on Illusive now that my internet has decided to work again!

-Claru Laru, Knight of the Void Templar