Login Error

Reaction score
    Okay, so I made my Star-made account and when I first downloaded Star-made (witch was yesterday) it said this in exact letters:

IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL:http://star-made.org/api/user/login.xml

To help to fix this error,

please send your logs/ directory to [email protected]

What do i do. I woke up today and first time it let me play. I exited because I had to go when I came back later it said the same thing. I logged in to where it said uplink to starmade and sometimes i didn't same reply. I want to make a youtube series but it seems that it just won't wor I was so happy when I found the game yesterday and when this happen I told my self to be patient but i've been trying to get it to work for lie about 6 hours now. Just like an hour ago I made an account. Please help! The one time I played it I had sooo much fun. PLease help.

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Try launching the game as admin, or adding it as an exception to your firewall or antivirus software.

Reaction score
    Dosen\'t work. I don\'t know what to do i\'m getting angry at this. because I woke up at 10:00 and it is now 6:00 and have been working on it the whole time. I have never put so much effort into making a game just RUN. If you have any other ideas I will try them. I don\'t understand it has no reason not to work unless i\'m doing something wrong.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i cant log into the game it says:

ElementParserException: The Value Of Type Has Not Been Found.

What does that mean? Can anyone plz help