Logic pipes

Reaction score
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to toggle the connectors between logic circuits off, in non build mode, in build mode they are a handy thing to see what circuit is connected to what but in play mode they are annoying and downright ugly...

any help would be much appreciated, thank you

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Can't do it. But the logic pipes only show connections between logic elements, so compacting your circuits into logic bundle blocks hides most of them. For far flung activators you may need some intermediate OR gates or Activators to route the pipes through walls / floors, etc.

Reaction score
    Thank you for the quick reply, I have been trying to do just that but on advanced structures or large ones with open areas it can be very difficult, I'll continue to do what I can to hide the pipe runs :)

Reaction score
    Thank you for the quick reply, I have been trying to do just that but on advanced structures or large ones with open areas it can be very difficult, I'll continue to do what I can to hide the pipe runs :)
    If you can't hide them entirely, getting them to run straight horizontally or vertically close to walls and/or ceilings make them look more like interior fixtures that should be there.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Thank you for the quick reply, I have been trying to do just that but on advanced structures or large ones with open areas it can be very difficult
    Which is why it is very helpful to have a rough idea of what logic systems you will put into a station before starting, that way you can incorporate maintenance shafts for piping logic through into the build design.

Reaction score
    Which is why it is very helpful to have a rough idea of what logic systems you will put into a station before starting, that way you can incorporate maintenance shafts for piping logic through into the build design.
    Bah. Real men don't need plans.

Reaction score
    I do have 2 shafts that I made for hiding them :) but as the design became more complex as I learned more about building with the system and adding in more logic it has become more difficult to hide the lines, and thank you both for your suggestions here, the shafts and using them as part of the design. Very good suggestions :D