Logic not working on gravity blocks

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'm trying to set up a logic circuit that activates a gravity block (I have service airlocks on the underside of the ship that I want to have invert the gravity so that you stay on the surface of the ship), and the gravity blocks will not respond to logic. You can activate the gravity block directly, or have a single activation block with the gravity block as slave, nothing else works. Even if you have the gravity block slaved to an activation block and then use logic to trigger the activation block, nothing happens. This seems like a bug, has anyone else experienced this?

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Gravity will only respond if triggered by an area trigger next to the activator linked to the gravity or the activator you yourself click use on. I believe it is this way because after a single step in the logic chain the game has no way to determine who is responsible for said gravity activation. It would be amazing as you could really control a gravity lift, select a destination and off you go and when you hit specific triggers it will route you accordingly. Sadly this is not the case.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Sven_The_Slayer is correct, currently the way the metadata for the gravity module isn't designed to forward on through logic circuits so there's a restriction in place with their interaction with logic. This is something we aim to fix at some point