[Lightning and athmosphere] Mastercollection (with Pictures)

Reaction score
    In this thread i will collect all bugs, irregularities and wierd behavior caused by lightning. feel free to add more stuff i will add them to the list to keep the thread up to date.

1. The sunlight goes right through the planet. (nighttime)

2. the planet at night is just as bright as at day. (there is no real nighttime) there is light casting from an unknown source.

3. The atmosphere is split in 3 parts. i call them: The Firewall, The Ring of Light, and the Bluesky! Also the Atmosphere is in a diffrent angle than the planet causing the visibility of the border betwen Sky and space.

4. Depending on what height level you are on the planet the sky changes color. on the lowest part the sky is just wihte, middle height the sky is white but with a blue sky when you look straight up, and if you are on a "mountain" you can see the stars.

5. the higher you get, the smaller the sun gets. (clearly recognizeble when you Jump) When you leave the atmosphere the sun changes to its original size after a spectacular nature phenomenon

4. Object with textures including transparent parts such as Flowers are suffering from a special glowing by the sun. (on the picture the sun is shining from the otherside of the planet)

6.The same object sometimes have a sqare formed transparent layer attached to them, that gives you the abillity to xray object thats behind it (you can see the stars).

7. Wierd shadow casting. and the glowing stuff.

8 at sunrise (and probably also at sunset) we get some wierd ball in it, changing its form to the All seeing Eye while time progresses.

11. At some angle the sun gets transparent letting the stars behind it shin through

more stuff comming.

sorry for my bad english and greetings from Switzerland!