Lidren Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Lidren

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): -8

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? Around ten hours solid. I already spend nearly that amount of time lurking. All discussions would forward to my email which gets immediate response as I work for myself and can take out time.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Two years

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Creative builder, not great. Fighter/small ship combat pilot. Roleplayer. Faction leader at one point. Now just an Owner/admin.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? *The ability to clearly express my thoughts.
    *Experience in every area of the game including configuration and operation of servers.
    *Attention paid to development versions.
    *Constant overwatch of forum discussions.
    *Scheduling obligations efficiently.
    *Intelligent.
    *Friendly.

What are some of your weaknesses? *Finishing build projects, the larger it is the more likely it is to be shelved.
    *Can be hot headed, luckily I've learned to always wait and re read before clicking that submit button.
    *Over ambitious.
    *Constrained to one server.

What motivates you to become a council member? I personally want to see the game expand its influence and popularity. Each play style has merit and all are supported easily with the extensive configuration we have available. I want to see that continue. Finally, a community as diverse needs all kinds, I consider myself somewhat of a niche player and want to make sure role players are represented.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I run a moderately successful role playing server, though my players assure me I do great I am constantly trying to improve my involvement and the ruleset we use. I lurk the forums, specifically the general discussion and suggestions, and like to prepare responses that assist in the discussions or their resolution. I also spend time doing the same on the steam forums of the same name. I send in bug reports when I find them and work closely with my host to monitor and report on server functions.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.